Storage increase item issue

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Kaili

Storage increase item issue

Postby Kaili » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Ok this may or may not be where to post this and may already be answered but I'm not sure. I'm pretty new to this game and REALLY am enjoying it, problem is I'm having storage issues and cannot find where to find items to be able to increase the size of my windmill storage.

Tier 15
mindz

Re: Storage increase item issue

Postby mindz » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Kaili wrote:Ok this may or may not be where to post this and may already be answered but I'm not sure. I'm pretty new to this game and REALLY am enjoying it, problem is I'm having storage issues and cannot find where to find items to be able to increase the size of my windmill storage.

You get storage items from chests, helping friends dives, occasionally from tapping wild life and from trading with boats.
GC ID : immortalmindz
Level : 70
Paradise Wiki Click me

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:49 am

I have similar storage issues. I find that the distribution of storage pieces is very frustrating. I play all the time and try to complete as many boat orders as I can, often even unfavorable ,in hope for treehouse stilts being offered ubut they are just not there often enough. Now I have 31 stairs, 5 times more that I need to upgrade, 3 times more paddles but just 5 out of 12 stilts. My seal dives didn't offer any stilts for several weeks now. I seem to be getting mostly treehouse stairs, support beams and gears. It's hard to play if you cannot keep enough items in your storage.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 8
Zieroh

Postby Zieroh » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:05 am

Lutka48 wrote:I have similar storage issues. I find that the distribution of storage pieces is very frustrating. I play all the time and try to complete as many boat orders as I can, often even unfavorable ,in hope for treehouse stilts being offered ubut they are just not there often enough. Now I have 31 stairs, 5 times more that I need to upgrade, 3 times more paddles but just 5 out of 12 stilts. My seal dives didn't offer any stilts for several weeks now. I seem to be getting mostly treehouse stairs, support beams and gears. It's hard to play if you cannot keep enough items in your storage.

Yep. It's extremely frustrating. Honestly, though, that's the way the game designers want it -- they want you to use gems, which cost real money. It's how they make money and support the game. You're not obligated to buy any gems, obviously, but they're not going to make it easy, either.
Level: 70

Return to “Technical and Support”