Need help in Relic Ruin island

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 2
Greent001

Need help in Relic Ruin island

Postby Greent001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:51 am

Help! I have got to Relic Ruin island and blown up the cave etc but to advance I have to blow up the cave on my island. I've already done this to release Clara and it won't let me blow it up again. Any suggestions??? I have taken a screen shot but I don't know how to upload it.
Game Center ID Greent001
Returned to paradise bay

Shma33

Re: Need help in Relic Ruin island

Postby Shma33 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 am

Having the same issue but someone in my friend group had no problem. Don't understand

Tier 3
Nefertamara

Postby Nefertamara » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:30 am

Why are you trying to re-blow-up the cave on your island? Did I miss something? I must have. I have Clara on Relic Ruin and the first 5 relic shards found and don't see anything that indicates you need to blow something up on your own island. PS We have another conversation going on about this under the "New Islands" topic thread.
Maxed out everwhere, Just sitting around piling up money waiting for new levels!

Tier 2
Greent001

Postby Greent001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks I shall post over there :D
Game Center ID Greent001
Returned to paradise bay

Tier 2
Greent001

Postby Greent001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:00 am

Nefertamara wrote:Why are you trying to re-blow-up the cave on your island? Did I miss something? I must have. I have Clara on Relic Ruin and the first 5 relic shards found and don't see anything that indicates you need to blow something up on your own island. PS We have another conversation going on about this under the "New Islands" topic thread.

Thanks will repost over there :D Clara is not on relic ruin for me. She is still standing outside her cave. When I click on the two 'doors' on the island it tells me that I must unlock the mystery cave and find the relic hunter! And it brings up an image of Clara's cave.
Game Center ID Greent001
Returned to paradise bay

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04 am

Greent001 wrote:Help! I have got to Relic Ruin island and blown up the cave etc but to advance I have to blow up the cave on my island. I've already done this to release Clara and it won't let me blow it up again. Any suggestions??? I have taken a screen shot but I don't know how to upload it.

How did you get these islands? They don't show up for me.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Tier 3
Nefertamara

Postby Nefertamara » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 am

Greent001 wrote:
Nefertamara wrote:Why are you trying to re-blow-up the cave on your island? Did I miss something? I must have. I have Clara on Relic Ruin and the first 5 relic shards found and don't see anything that indicates you need to blow something up on your own island. PS We have another conversation going on about this under the "New Islands" topic thread.

Thanks will repost over there :D Clara is not on relic ruin for me. She is still standing outside her cave. When I click on the two 'doors' on the island it tells me that I must unlock the mystery cave and find the relic hunter! And it brings up an image of Clara's cave.

Ok, gotcha. I blew up the cave entrance on Relic Ruin (on the little ledge, bottom right)and Clara came through - the entrance there must connect to her cave.
Maxed out everwhere, Just sitting around piling up money waiting for new levels!

Tier 2
Greent001

Postby Greent001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 am

Nefertamara wrote:
Greent001 wrote:

Ok, gotcha. I blew up the cave entrance on Relic Ruin (on the little ledge, bottom right)and Clara came through - the entrance there must connect to her cave.

Yep I blew that one up too but nothing happened. Pirate Plum has started a feedback thread so gave posted there :D
Game Center ID Greent001
Returned to paradise bay

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Pirate plum Why was no testing needed for the sushi island release? How long does the testing period last before we all get the new island ? this release like others is disappointing because of the way it is done! I appreciate the new stuff thank you sooo much, but am irritated I have to wait for new content others get!
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:Pirate plum Why was no testing needed for the sushi island release? How long does the testing period last before we all get the new island ? this release like others is disappointing because of the way it is done! I appreciate the new stuff thank you sooo much, but am irritated I have to wait for new content others get!

Not to mention they get a head start and a free island. We're going to probably pay for it.

The least they can do is give us the gems needed to unlock the island without having any maps. Or they can restart it for everyone. I'm sorry if I'm acting like a drama b****, but I just feel this is CORRUPT AND UNFAIR.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Return to “Technical and Support”