[Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
ArtemKatya

Re: [Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Postby ArtemKatya » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 am

Hi!
I've got a problem with access to my account in Paradise Bay game. I have been playing this game since the end of year 2015 from my phone (with Android OS). I always used one device and one account to play this game. After I download and setup the game I transferred it to MicroSD to free some space on the phone. Last Friday the MicroSD broke and I cleared (formatted) it. Then I reset and totally cleared the smartphone (I really needed to do this). Then I activated the same google accout on the phone, downloaded and lunched the game, but the game started from the 1st level (and I was at 70th level).
The main problem is that the game was not connected to a Facebook account. And it was not connected to a Google play account as well. Actually I have no Facebook or Google play accounts. When I now tried to connect to Google play in the game it offered me to create a new account, I created it - and now my new 1st level game connected to my new Google play account.
Now I ask you to help me to recover access to my old game.
On 26-Dec-2016 I've made a purchase in the game, after the payment I've got the following information: Number (GPA), Date, Transaction ID, User ID. May be some of this information will help you to help me to get back my island?
Best regards,
Natalie, aka ArtemKatya

Jabs

Postby Jabs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:44 am

Game crashes said I need to download Amazon app and sign in . I have both. Can't play constantly reloading.

Tier 2
jbdean

Postby jbdean » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 am

I was playing a couple hours ago and had over 500 gems (I think it was around 510). I know this because I was thinking how well I'd done to get it back up after I'd bought things from the Retro Sale. Then I come back to play a few moments ago and I only have 135 gems! I want my gems back! I've sent in a ticket but I'm worried the game will save in the mean time and overwrite. I'm always hooked up they FB.

Tier 2
jbdean

Postby jbdean » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:13 am

jbdean wrote:I was playing a couple hours ago and had over 500 gems (I think it was around 510). I know this because I was thinking how well I'd done to get it back up after I'd bought things from the Retro Sale. Then I come back to play a few moments ago and I only have 135 gems! I want my gems back! I've sent in a ticket but I'm worried the game will save in the mean time and overwrite. I'm always hooked up they FB.

This was just corrected. Thanks to Capt Bluebeard in CS!! <3

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 am

Hi there. I've been playing on ONLY my phone for 2yrs now. Can someone suggest which is better to ADD my game to.. Facebook or Google account?? Can I finally have friends on either of them ? It's been lonely..lol

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:49 pm

LindaGlitter67 wrote:Hi there. I've been playing on ONLY my phone for 2yrs now. Can someone suggest which is better to ADD my game to.. Facebook or Google account?? Can I finally have friends on either of them ? It's been lonely..lol

Ok Google only gets you Google Play Players of Paradise Bay, then Facebook can get you all Players who friend you through Facebook on every Platforms or Devices used to play this game .
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Thanks Matt. I'll see if I can set it up with my Facebook now. I'd sure like to make some PBS friends !

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi need some help in connecting to Facebook for the first time. The message I get is : "CONTINUE PLAYING ON FACEBOOK.? ANY PROGRESS AS GUEST WILL BE LOST. GUEST LEVEL 72. CLICK "GUEST" OR "FACEBOOK" . Which do I click so I stay at Level 72..?

kamakani

Postby kamakani » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 pm

I downloaded PB on my Samsung tablet in October 2015 and connected it with my Google account. Then in December 2016 my tablet crashed and I lost all the games on my tablet. After resetting the tablet, I downloaded the PB app again, and of course, the game started from the beginning. I was hoping that after a few levels the game will catch up and I will get back to my previous island, but that never happened. I contacted PB tech support several times, but they couldn't help me. The interesting thing is that out of all the games that I lost on my tablet, some were recovered at the same level that I had before the crash, but some were lost completely. I don't know if my original PB game was correctly connected with my Google account or not. When I downloaded PB the first time, I connected it with my Google e-mail account. I thought that Google e-mail and Google Play were the same thing, but apparently not.

So to make a long story short, please make sure that your game is connected to either Google Play account or a Facebook account. Otherwise you might loose your precious island forever. I don't have FB account, so I can't use it to save my games. After downloading PB the second time, I connected it with my new Google Play account. I also downloaded the game on another tablet to make sure it will appear at the same level on both tablets. I tried to download the game on my PC, but that didn't work (compatibility issue).

Anyhow, If anybody sees my old island floating somewhere in the virtual sea, please let me know. My island's name was "kamakani", and it was lost at level 57. It had a lot of decorations, including two different Xmas houses and extras which I can't get back on my new island.
Since January 2017 I have been working on a new island under the name "kamakani13", and I just reached level 62. I was able to go through the levels much quicker the second time around, not wasting much time or coins on decorating my island. I concentrate on progressing to the next level, taking advantage of the extra points earned from Tradefest and other events. I'm glad that the Retro fest brought back some of the old pets that I lost on my previous island. The other pets are still "trapped" in the Pet Sanctuary, waiting to be rescued...
kamakani (lost at level 57)
kamakani13 - level 80
Google Play: kamakani13

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 am

Wow i would be devastated to lose my level 72 island. Not just the time I've put into it but all the money I've spent. Maybe I'll wait to connect to Facebook. I just thought it would be nice to be more social playing this game. Thanks for letting me know your experience tho!

Return to “Technical and Support”