[Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 15
J1st

Re: [Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Postby J1st » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:46 am

LindaGlitter67 wrote:Wow i would be devastated to lose my level 72 island. Not just the time I've put into it but all the money I've spent. Maybe I'll wait to connect to Facebook. I just thought it would be nice to be more social playing this game. Thanks for letting me know your experience tho!

The issue was the game wasn't connected to FB. That's why it was lost. There are multiple TradeMasters here in the forum to assist you with that, and you can even switch between platforms with FB. You want your game saved to FB, as long as you don't have issues with using FB for games.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

kamakani

Postby kamakani » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 pm

LindaGlitter67 wrote:Hi need some help in connecting to Facebook for the first time. The message I get is : "CONTINUE PLAYING ON FACEBOOK.? ANY PROGRESS AS GUEST WILL BE LOST. GUEST LEVEL 72. CLICK "GUEST" OR "FACEBOOK" . Which do I click so I stay at Level 72..?

It's a tough call. It looks like you might loose your progress if you click on FACEBOOK.
I would suggest to connect your game to Google Play first, if you have that option. And then you could download the game to another device and connect it with Google Play as well, to make sure you are at the same level on both devices. I don't have any experience with Facebook, so I'm not sure how to connect to it the right way (without loosing your progress as a Guest).
kamakani (lost at level 57)
kamakani13 - level 80
Google Play: kamakani13

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:25 pm

OK so I hate to ask..but how do I connect my game to Google? Isn't it already set up with Google seeing as I buy Gems all the time?

Crystalyuchi

Postby Crystalyuchi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:40 pm

I used IPHONE 6 to play this game 2 years ago. If I change the new phone IPHONE 8, can I get back this game with the same level? please confirm and reply. thank you.
LEVEL 75
Crystal

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:01 pm

If you log into Game Center on your existing phone, your PB info should be backed up there.

In theory, logging into Game Center with the same Apple ID on the new phone should enable the PB app to recognize you as the same player and Let you resume playing where you left off.

Disclaimer - I've never actually done it this way, so no promises. I do know that connecting your game to your Facebook account on the old device, then installing the PB app on the new one and logging into Facebook there does bring over your old game status. I think that works on any platform and even moving from one operating system to another.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Crystalyuchi

Postby Crystalyuchi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Paradise Bay @ IPHONE don't have game center. how I set up ?? I only contact Facebook. can I get back the game from Facebook account? thank you
LEVEL 75
Crystal

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Apple got rid of the Game Center app and much of its functionality, but it's remaining functions are found in the settings menu. I don't have an iPhone, but on the iPad it is in that long list of things on the first settings menu. Keep scrolling down. It is the last item in the group that begins with Music.

Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

kamakani

Postby kamakani » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:55 am

LindaGlitter67 wrote:OK so I hate to ask..but how do I connect my game to Google? Isn't it already set up with Google seeing as I buy Gems all the time?

When you open PB, tap on the Settings button (in the top left corner). It opens a Settings menu, and there you can check if you are connected to Google Play or not. If the second bar on the left says "Connect Google Play", it means you are not connected yet. You can tap on it to connect to your Google Play account (if you have one). If the bar says "Disconnect Google Play", it means that you are already connected to Google Play.
In the Settings menu, you also have the option to contact Support if you have any issues with the game.
kamakani (lost at level 57)
kamakani13 - level 80
Google Play: kamakani13

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:08 am

OK I appreciate all the advice on how to connect with Facebook. I'll cross my fingers & try my best. But if I can't set up with fb..can people still add me just by seeing my name here?? I give ALL my Trade items away at cost as an incentive to keep friends. Maybe then I could get help with dives!!

Tier 2
Verderitina

Postby Verderitina » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Well. Frist of all i start a game and make mistake and i never know if is posible if can make news start again from begening . And now i have on Game Center lever 75 wonderfull and i want keep it but i want also connected together on facebook but can’t because on facebook is from begening i start was not nice and i dont know if i can restart again. And can conneted together on my game center .
And in different divice can also start news after deleted? Or keep always . Because i dont want keep it . I want to start over again and make is better . Also begenig i spend money as well for the dimond and cash .
Level 75
All land @ island unlock
Alway full all good staff in supermarket
Welcome all

Return to “Technical and Support”