[Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Kgarcia97

Re: [Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Postby Kgarcia97 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:46 am

So I just switched from an iPhone to a Samsung galaxy, and I tried to get my account back from Facebook, but for some reason it's not loading. It says I'm connected to Facebook but it's not showing my old account and it's on my continuing as the new paradise bay at level 1. I don't want this to override my current data. Am I doing something wrong or do I just have to wait for my game to come back? Someone please help me, I loved my island so much.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:56 am

Not sure why this didn't work for you. My suggestions:

Disconnect the device from Fb before you open PB.

Open the new game, use the control icon to get to the connect to Facebook button. Log in.

At this point, you should get a dialog from Fb cautioning that if you log in to your old game you will lose all your progress in the new game as Guest. Say yes you really do want to do that.

I moved a game from iPad to Windows this way and it worked.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Nana133

Postby Nana133 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Don't rely on Google Play to save your game! It may or may not and there is no way to tell. I replaced my phone and the new phone will not connect to the game progress. The support people have been patient and helpful, but today I was told there is nothing else to try. Word to the wise: save your game with Facebook and don't count on anything else working.

Tier 2
Spiderwort

Postby Spiderwort » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:05 pm

IDid I lose my entire game!? I logged onto my game on my iPad, and the game that shows up is the original game I used to play on my cell phone. (My current game is level 75, with the island name of Ravenna.)my defunct cell phone game is Pitchuresage at level 29. I would lose a year of gameplay, not to mention $$$ I spent in game. Please tell me there is a way to recover my current island!
Level 80
Island: Ravenna and Pitchuresage
Storage: 3735 & 3615
Bronze Pets: ⭐⭐⭐ - 8, ⭐ ⭐- 1
Silver Pets: ⭐⭐⭐ - 37, ⭐⭐-4 ,⭐ - 4
Gold Pets: ⭐⭐⭐ - 18, ⭐⭐ - 6, ⭐ - 2, zero stars- 2
Keani, Finn, Wesley, Sita, Pike, Sheena Clara -21

Janabana

Postby Janabana » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Dobry den.
Mam problem neviem hrat hru ani sa prihlasit cez google play . hru mi neotvori vobec vkuse sa len nacitava. Moja prezivka je janabana a som v 75 kole. Dakujem za pomoc.
Hram to na tablete huavei pro 7

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Spiderwort wrote:IDid I lose my entire game!? I logged onto my game on my iPad, and the game that shows up is the original game I used to play on my cell phone. (My current game is level 75, with the island name of Ravenna.)my defunct cell phone game is Pitchuresage at level 29. I would lose a year of gameplay, not to mention $$$ I spent in game. Please tell me there is a way to recover my current island!

My guess is that you must have been logged into Game Center back when you played the first game and it remembered that one.

Were you backing up your ipad in iTunes to another computer or the cloud?

Much as I don't like Facebook, I finally broke down and connected my main game there. It is the surest way to save and move your game.

King should long since have created this ability for us (and all their other games) elsewhere. I'm hoping now that more people want to avoid Facebook as well, maybe King will finally find or create an alternative. (PS. If you do, King, please allow people to have more than one game account.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Judibooti

Postby Judibooti » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:12 pm

I lost my game progress & can't figure out what I did! I think I messed it up trying to move to my iPad from my iPhone. I'm sure I've played this game on my iPad, but I did just create a new Facebook account to separate my PB friends from my regular account.

I don't think I changed my Facebook to the new account before I launched my game. I also don't remember seeing the Game Center launch every time I opened my game, so I'm pretty sure it's not there. I've tried every combination I can think of to bring the game back but I can't find it! Help!!!

Judibooti

Postby Judibooti » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:19 pm

I got it back (briefly). I think it wasn’t attached to any Facebook account!!! I think it was only attached to my Game Center ID. I fiddled around with it & got it to work for awhile this morning, tried to connect to either Facebook ID’s, & it came up trying to erase the game for both ID’s. It was attached to my Game Center ID because I saw it say welcome back when I started the game.

My phone died, & it was doing that speed round, so I wanted to try continuing to play while my phone charged & to see if I could play on the iPad like I’d thought I did, but it came up with I thought a level 4, it said it was going to erase that game, so I said yes but I think it may have been trying to erase my level 31 Game & I picked the wrong one!

It’s a mess! Did I, in fact, !erase my level 31 game now???

Tier 1
Vampirebeauty91

Postby Vampirebeauty91 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:47 pm

So i switched phones i went from a iphone to a android phone the game center areas are different i have logged into the game play center threw android and it is showing me all of my progress but it is not uploading the gmae to my saved progess what do i do?
Feel free to add meee!

Game Center ID-:- VampireBeauty91
Wish list-:- Golden Map
Level-:- 61
Location-:- USA-Kentucky

Tier 2
DIllydally

Postby DIllydally » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Vampirebeauty91 wrote:So i switched phones i went from a iphone to a android phone the game center areas are different i have logged into the game play center threw android and it is showing me all of my progress but it is not uploading the gmae to my saved progess what do i do?
stupid question maybe, but have you logged in to google play at your game?
Hella Level 80 playing since Aug 2015
Dillydally Level 80 playing since Sept 2017
(Both islands shows as nef when not logged in with FB)
Feel free to send me a friend request on FB

Return to “Technical and Support”