Feel free to add meee!

Game Center ID-:- VampireBeauty91
Wish list-:- Golden Map
Level-:- 61
Location-:- USA-Kentucky

8Simon7

Re: [Support] Saving and Recovering Game Progress

Postby 8Simon7 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Ciao a tutti, qualcuno sa dirmi come si fa per cambiare il nome dell'isola? ??

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:31 pm

The island name is not one of the items you can change. It was created when you created the island, and stays with you for the game. See this thread for more information.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=522847#p935726
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Prichard73

Postby Prichard73 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Have lost my progress and need some help, please. Had a message this morning when I tried to play my game that I needed to log back into my Facebook. I checked it and was still logged in but went ahead and logged out and then back in. That worked and switched me back to my level 79 (may be 80) for a little while. Couldn’t play for a while and when I did try later on I had another message that I needed to log in again. I tried logging into Facebook again but It would only show level 9 for Paradise Bay and I couldn’t get the higher level to come up! Kept trying to tap on the support icon in the upper left corner on Level 9 so I could contact Support but I wasn’t able to get the Support Id needed to open a call because the game just kept going on and wanted me to start a new Tradefest. If you can retrieve my higher level game information, please just delete that Game 9. Thanks for your assistance.

Kerseykus

Postby Kerseykus » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:15 pm

I had to factory reset my device and have lost all my progress. I have never linked my face book and using Google games keeps me in this new game.

Bluesyblue

Postby Bluesyblue » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

my game crashes evrytime i play..im playin in ios,,cant concentrate well! Help!

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:14 am

Triiicorn wrote:Ahoy Trademasters!

Your islands are very important to you and to us. Here's some helpful information on how to secure your game progress, and what to do in case something happens to it!

Saving Game Progress
This can be done in a few ways, depending on the platform you're playing on:

Facebook (iOS, Android, Amazon)
Connecting your game with this service will not only save your progress with your Facebook account, but also allows you to transfer it to any other device!
    1) Launch Paradise Bay
    2) Open the in-game Settings Menu
    3) Tap the "Connect to Facebook" button
    4) Log into your Facebook account
Game Center (iOS)
For iOS Trademasters, you can use your Game Center ID to save your game between iOS devices.
    1) Open the Game Center App
    2) Log into the Game Center App
    3) Launch Paradise Bay. The connection is automatic!
Google Play (Android)
For Android Trademasters, Google Play is another alternative service for saving progress.
    1) Launch Paradise Bay
    3) Tap the "Connect to Google Play" button
    4) Log into your Google account

Recovering Game Progress
The three services above will greatly improve the chances of recovery should issues arise. There's a few other things you can do to help recover any missing progress as well:

Check your connection to Facebook, Game Center, and/or Google Play
If you previously connected your game with these services, check to see if you are still connected! Sometimes all it takes is a simple re-login to recover your island.

Gather more information
The more we know, the better we can figure out what happened! A few questions you could answer beforehand are:
    - Did you recently update your phone or an app?
    - Did you recently connect/disconnect any services to the game?
    - Do multiple people play Paradise Bay on your device?
Write in a ticket using the in-game Support function
The best way to help us help you is by writing in a ticket using the in-game Support function. Messages from in-game provide important information about your island, which we can use to assist you!

Also include your Game Center/Google Play Nicknames, and/or Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983. This will additionally help us find your island, so long as you stay connected with these services when writing in.

Remember: once you write in a ticket, reply to the initial message you receive with these details for an Agent to review. We appreciate your patience as each case is investigated!

How do I "re login " to Facebook. I can no longer connect to Facebook. Windows 10

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:31 am

diotima wrote:
Triiicorn wrote:Ahoy Trademasters!

Your islands are very important to you and to us. Here's some helpful information on how to secure your game progress, and what to do in case something happens to it!

Saving Game Progress
This can be done in a few ways, depending on the platform you're playing on:

Facebook (iOS, Android, Amazon)
Connecting your game with this service will not only save your progress with your Facebook account, but also allows you to transfer it to any other device!
    1) Launch Paradise Bay
    3) Tap the "Connect to Facebook" button
    4) Log into your Facebook account
Game Center (iOS)
For iOS Trademasters, you can use your Game Center ID to save your game between iOS devices.
    1) Open the Game Center App
    2) Log into the Game Center App
    3) Launch Paradise Bay. The connection is automatic!
Google Play (Android)
For Android Trademasters, Google Play is another alternative service for saving progress.
    1) Launch Paradise Bay
    3) Tap the "Connect to Google Play" button
    4) Log into your Google account

Recovering Game Progress
The three services above will greatly improve the chances of recovery should issues arise. There's a few other things you can do to help recover any missing progress as well:

Check your connection to Facebook, Game Center, and/or Google Play
If you previously connected your game with these services, check to see if you are still connected! Sometimes all it takes is a simple re-login to recover your island.

Gather more information
The more we know, the better we can figure out what happened! A few questions you could answer beforehand are:
    - Did you recently update your phone or an app?
    - Did you recently connect/disconnect any services to the game?
    - Do multiple people play Paradise Bay on your device?
Write in a ticket using the in-game Support function
The best way to help us help you is by writing in a ticket using the in-game Support function. Messages from in-game provide important information about your island, which we can use to assist you!

Also include your Game Center/Google Play Nicknames, and/or Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983. This will additionally help us find your island, so long as you stay connected with these services when writing in.

Remember: once you write in a ticket, reply to the initial message you receive with these details for an Agent to review. We appreciate your patience as each case is investigated!

How do I "re login " to Facebook. I can no longer connect to Facebook. Windows 10

They are aware of it, and are working on the issue.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
TheLzardQueen

Postby TheLzardQueen » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:52 am

CrystalGail wrote:I just harvested 6 fields of coffee. I went directly to the coffee mill and my coffee WASN'T there?!? Where did it go? What happened?

I have the same problem with collecting my friendly treats. I collected 4 and went to use them and I have 0. What's up ?
Level 61
PB.....best game ever! :D

azurite17

Postby azurite17 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:14 pm

나는 페이스북 계정에 연동을 시도했다.
그러나 레벨 1이 되었고 원래 내 아이디는 49레벨이다.
일단 모바일에는 데이터가 남있어 게스트로 플레이하는 중이다.
이문제를 해결해줬으면 좋겠다.
from korea

Return to “Technical and Support”