seal dives

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Grandmas

seal dives

Postby Grandmas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 am

I have been playing for 4 weeks now and haven't had even one seal dive. I have submitted tickets about it but all they reply is ## have you checked our forums ##. Any ideas?

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: seal dives

Postby Ely321 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:23 am

Grandmas wrote:I have been playing for 4 weeks now and haven't had even one seal dive. I have submitted tickets about it but all they reply is ## have you checked our forums ##. Any ideas?

when you get the auto-reply telling you to come check here-reply to that with details and you'll get to a real person.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Grandmas

Postby Grandmas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 am

Ely321 wrote:
Grandmas wrote:I have been playing for 4 weeks now and haven't had even one seal dive. I have submitted tickets about it but all they reply is ## have you checked our forums ##. Any ideas?

when you get the auto-reply telling you to come check here-reply to that with details and you'll get to a real person.

How do you personal message? I never have.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 am

Have you cleared the land and repaired the seal house? See this Wiki page for comprehensive information about seal dives. http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_House

A personal message is different from getting a person at Support. When you submit a ticket, you’ll get a canned response to check the forums. If you can’t find your answer here, REPLY to THAT ticket with information about your issue and it will be assigned to a Support representative. If you keep sending new tickets, you’ll continue to get the canned response.
Island name: TraderGrl

Grandmas

Postby Grandmas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:31 am

Thank you. I have cleared all of the land and fixed the seal house. I have 2 seals waiting to dive. I will try replying with more info when they do that again.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Grandmas wrote:Thank you. I have cleared all of the land and fixed the seal house. I have 2 seals waiting to dive. I will try replying with more info when they do that again.

One of those should be your own seal and the other the helper seal. They can only function in those rolls.

Have you friended any other players either through the World Market or Facebook? If so, you access your friends' islands by clicking the friend bar in the lower right corner of your screen, then clicking a friend's avatar. An exclamation mark shows if your friend is diving.

You will know when your own seal can dive when a grey seal shows in a circle on the right side of your screen or when there's an exclamation mark in the dive area in front of the seal house.

If none of that is happening, you should pursue the support tickets. You don't need to wait until they send another response. Reply to one you already have that refers you to the forums.
Island name: TraderGrl

Return to “Technical and Support”