Lost Progress.

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
CarmenNel1980

Lost Progress.

Postby CarmenNel1980 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Can anyone please help me. I am so frustrated. I've sent many emails and tickets to technical support. I got a new phone and when I transfered my game from the old phone to the new in some or other way my tab's game got loaded on my new phone. I lost my progress. I were on level 46/47 on my game and the one i got now is only on level 27. How can I get my game back as it weren't connected via fb due to the fact that I had difficulties connecting and after many mails to support without any help. I do not wsnt to start from scratch again. Please help????

Tier 15
djjess

Re: Lost Progress.

Postby djjess » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:20 am

Support is generally quickly responsive to this issue and from all reports helpful. I’m sure atm they’re dealing with an overload of tickets complaining about the totem event.

Was your phone connected to Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play? Do you still have your old phone?

Try connecting your game on the new phone to the FB/GC/GP account your phone game was connected to.
Island name: TraderGrl

CarmenNel1980

Re: Lost Progress.

Postby CarmenNel1980 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:42 am

I transferred this game from my old phone to the new one via memore card. It was still fine. The problem came in when I entered my google account. In some or other way my gMe on the phone got replaced by the game on my tablet. I wasnt connected to fb due to difficulties to connect to fb. It told me that my progress would be lost of I connected. I did contact support about it, but even then didn't got help from the support team. I'm so sad for losing all my progress and am not up to starting over.

Return to “Technical and Support”