Finding a “reply” in your post....?

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
LifeUnlimited

Finding a “reply” in your post....?

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:50 am

I have a reply because a (1) appears up in my bar while I am on the forum it has been there since last year. I have looked through dozens of my old posts using “your posts” listed on the side bar and can’t find it so it can be cleared. Is this my only way of clearing is digging through the hay stack?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Finding a “reply” in your post....?

Postby J1st » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:I have a reply because a (1) appears up in my bar while I am on the forum it has been there since last year. I have looked through dozens of my old posts using “your posts” listed on the side bar and can’t find it so it can be cleared. Is this my only way of clearing is digging through the hay stack?

That (1) indicates one of several things. 1) You have a PM from someone. Go into the User Control Panel and Check for a personal message. 2) You may have reported a post that was offensive and PB has responded to you. Again, you would go into the User Control area and look thru all the tabs to find the message from a moderator. I had one of the latter several month ago, and it was a response from PB about a vulgar message I had tagged months before. Took me forever to find the message and clear the (1). Good Luck!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:06 am

Thanks, I did go check places you mentioned but I have only 1 private message that is old and no tab from any monitors either....
Bummer. And I know it is from a post last year but could never find it then either. Finally asking around.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 am

In your user control panel, click ‘manage notifications’ and look down the right side for an unread item. It will be solid white.
Island name: TraderGrl

Return to “Technical and Support”