Where's The Green Slime?

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Where's The Green Slime?

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:03 am

I can't get Green Slime from the cauldrons, why?

I have less than 3 days and 4 levels to go. I need to make 84 pumpkins, 84 elixers and 84 brews. The brews alone will take 63 hours.

This event is really unattainable. I hope the Autumn leaves are offered in a future retrofest.

At the very least tell us why no slime.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 1
7dognight

Re: Where's The Green Slime?

Postby 7dognight » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:55 pm

I agree. This event is tedious and designed to make you buy gems to complete it. That seems to be where PB is going with the game. I understand taking a profit but this is no longer fun.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:00 pm

The green slime is hiding under a mountain of gems.

Of all the really awful ideas in this event, deliberately limiting a key ingredient is, to me, the most awful, unfair, unethical, and generally reprehensible thing they have ever done in any event or aspect of this game. I think it has given a lot a folks who used to like this game a whole new and negative feeling toward it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

RocU360bye

Postby RocU360bye » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Yes slime has become very elusive for me as well. I was prepared to spend gems on them but yesterday l went through over 35 boats for 3 nightshades. Now I'm out of that as well. The few boats that had it only offered 1. Earlier in the game many carried 2.
Yesterday morning I had hope... This morning nope. :|

Tier 1
Plitke05

Postby Plitke05 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:18 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:I can't get Green Slime from the cauldrons, why?

I have less than 3 days and 4 levels to go. I need to make 84 pumpkins, 84 elixers and 84 brews. The brews alone will take 63 hours.

This event is really unattainable. I hope the Autumn leaves are offered in a future retrofest.

I have a lot left over, tell me how to give you some as I am a newbie to facebook friending

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Plitke05 wrote:
paradisebaygratuit wrote:I can't get Green Slime from the cauldrons, why?

I have a lot left over, tell me how to give you some as I am a newbie to facebook friending

There is no way to share any resources including the Slime. But thanks.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:49 pm

The green slime drop rate has picked up considerably since I finished the event, doh! Pity I can’t pass it on.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Now I'm pretty sure I m not going to make it because I need to make 84 brews which will take 60 hours and we only have 54 hours left.

Of course I am not counting if anyone helps me or 2 for 1 from the mill.

It's definitely not looking good.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:Now I'm pretty sure I m not going to make it because I need to make 84 brews which will take 60 hours and we only have 54 hours left.

Of course I am not counting if anyone helps me or 2 for 1 from the mill.

It's definitely not looking good.

Out of 84 you will probably get at least 12- 15 doubles. Hopefully even more.
You might make it by setting your alarm clock, buying missing slime or upcoming bizarre brew bundle .
Good luck!
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 3
DesertDuo78

Postby DesertDuo78 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:11 am

My mini bay is in the same shortage disaster.

On my main island, I bought the starter pack for $10, bought the piggy bank twice using 750 gems JUST to finish the SS totem. Then the supplies picked up so I could finish the TT totem. I'm now helping others as I continue to harvest.

I refused to spend any money on PB packets for my mini bay but have used about 500 gems on my SS totem. I still need 22 brews to finish it. Not even considering finishing the TT totem!!

I can't get slime or nightshade to save my life!!!

PB has no clue this is my 2nd island... it just appears as a lower level player. Horrible managing of resources!!! I can understand paying for bills and research but this is ridiculous!

If this is the NEW NORMAL for PB events... I'll be sitting out quite a few!
Island 1: "Judy" AZ Flag (or "Steve" with NO FB)
Level: 80

Return to “Technical and Support”