Trade fest is messed up!

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
susieq5276

Re: Trade fest is messed up!

Postby susieq5276 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:04 am

Same here. I got my Facebook friends connection back today and now Tradefest isn't working. This game is getting less and less fun to play.

Tier 6
Serene

Postby Serene » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 am

susieq5276 wrote:Same here. I got my Facebook friends connection back today and now Tradefest isn't working. This game is getting less and less fun to play.

I was just about to post the same.....
Current level : 80
Operating on Windows 10

Computeu

Postby Computeu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 am

Livinez wrote:This is what I see..

Me too. I’ve won all 10 tiers and when I went to collect all the goods only tier 1 appears! PB owes me all 10 tier rewards. I used to be able to report directly via the support menu but now clicking support just brings up FAQ page! I finally found a ticket link in FAQ and reported this. I got an email saying to check the FAQ pages. Huh? No help, no we’re going to check on it ASAP, just “check the FAQ pages and you’ll find what you need” response! Really???!!!! I want all of my 10 tier prizes not some crappy check the FAQ pages!

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:08 am

Have the same issue as everyone else, tier prizes are gone and not able to be collected. Only thing to do at this point is to wait for them to fix the issue.
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 2
gadgtgirl

Postby gadgtgirl » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 am

I’m having the same problem.
GC: gadgt girl
PB Level: 55 Max
Needs: blue and gold map pieces

LloydNew

Postby LloydNew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:53 am

I am having the same issue as well, I guess King is saving money by having use beta test their updates.... this is a stinker that should have never seen light.

Moonlit

Postby Moonlit » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:56 am

I play on computer and am having the same problem as well. I was able to collect my rewards yesterday but am unable to today.

Tier 2
Cunucu

Postby Cunucu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 am

Same here, plus I’ve had about 120 gems disappear ( again)

I did a restart but it did not remedy.....

Help, please!

Tier 2
Cunucu

Postby Cunucu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:19 am

Computeu wrote:
Livinez wrote:This is what I see..

Me too. I’ve won all 10 tiers and when I went to collect all the goods only tier 1 appears! PB owes me all 10 tier rewards. I used to be able to report directly via the support menu but now clicking support just brings up FAQ page! I finally found a ticket link in FAQ and reported this. I got an email saying to check the FAQ pages. Huh? No help, no we’re going to check on it ASAP, just “check the FAQ pages and you’ll find what you need” response! Really???!!!! I want all of my 10 tier prizes not some crappy check the FAQ pages!

This is my screen too, exactly...

I have just cleared tier 8... but cannot collect nor advance...
Should I continue collecting items or just wait for resolution?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 am

Good question. On the one hand, the software might be correctly tracking the hearts earned from completing Jasper’s requests, and the problem is maybe just with the display..

OTOH, it may be the whole thing is fouled up and you wouldn’t get credit for anything done after the update. It is a bit of a gamble to keep playing.

Given their response to previous software problems during events, I think it likely they will extend the event to make up for lost time.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Technical and Support”