Crash, crash crash

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Lola16

Crash, crash crash

Postby Lola16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:59 am

What the hell is going on. Game is almost i possible to play now. It updated to 3.8 and now crashee allthe time. Impossible ti play, no idea if iveycollected stuff.
Come on King/PB sort it out.

Lokki

Re: Crash, crash crash

Postby Lokki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:19 am

I'm having the same issue. The game loads and starts but then crashes after about ten seconds. It doesn't matter what I'm doing - harvesting, collecting, visiting tradefest, even just moving about in the game.

Kaytikat44

Postby Kaytikat44 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:31 am

I have had the same problem , also the game won’t let me buy and break my piggy bank so all those extra jems get wasted. I’ve logged out and back in doesn’t work, I’m not sure why all of a sudden I can’t get my piggy bank.

Carolinecd

Postby Carolinecd » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:21 pm

I have the same problem and have logged in a ticket. The response: there should be answer to your issue in the forum section.
WTF???

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Carolinecd wrote:I have the same problem and have logged in a ticket. The response: there should be answer to your issue in the forum section.
WTF???

I had exactly the same! Useless

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:33 pm

I just received a reply on this issue. It is apparently a tech issue on our end. Our devices are all out of date. My iPhone is 2 years old, if that is out of date then there is a different issue. I take good care of my tech so that it lasts. It still receives updates from apple so they do not think it is old tech, so what is paradise bay's problem?
So next idea, is to connect via facebook but that is out for me as I do not like receiving requests or recommendations from others on facebook for games to play so why would I do that myself.
Oh well, I guess I will no longer be playing my 1st island until I have a real life need to upgrade my tech, or unless I break down and create a fake facebook account to link the game to.

Netts42

Postby Netts42 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:36 pm

So frustrating, I was on level 8 in tradefest, with a quiet night all lined up & now nothing! Crash, upon crash, only just managed to get the source id to log an issue. Tried everything everyone has suggested with no luck. Hope that pb take this seriously. Only consolation is that I’m not the only one having problems. :(

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:47 pm

LilysIris86 wrote:I just received a reply on this issue. It is apparently a tech issue on our end. Our devices are all out of date. My iPhone is 2 years old, if that is out of date then there is a different issue. I take good care of my tech so that it lasts. It still receives updates from apple so they do not think it is old tech, so what is paradise bay's problem?
So next idea, is to connect via facebook but that is out for me as I do not like receiving requests or recommendations from others on facebook for games to play so why would I do that myself.
Oh well, I guess I will no longer be playing my 1st island until I have a real life need to upgrade my tech, or unless I break down and create a fake facebook account to link the game to.

Well i already play through FB and it makes no difference!

Marvis

Postby Marvis » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 pm

I am having the same issue. My game just keeps kicking me out.. I made sure my game is updated. I just not sure if all the work I have don3 these couple of days was kept. It’s frustrating to play. Hope this issue gets resolved soon.
Than you

LilysIris86

Postby LilysIris86 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

What device is everyone on, I will try to add the info into my ticket they they seem to be replying to. Is this an apple issue, as I am playing on an iPhone 6 i think.

Return to “Technical and Support”