Diamonds

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 1
YeeSha

Diamonds

Postby YeeSha » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 am

Hello,
I have on Thursday, 1.11. at about 20.00 clock, unfortunately again accidentally clicked the button "Get more gold pieces" and thereby lost some of my diamonds. Since then I am trying to send a help ticket. Otherwise there was a help button in the game menu, there was never any problems. Now I have to send a help ticket through the forum and that does not work. That's why I'm trying this way.
I was always helped quickly and the gems were booked back. I hope very much that I will be helped again this time. Maybe you should think about providing this button with a security question, because this problem obviously more often (not only with me) occurs.
Unfortunately, my English is not so good, so I hope the translation is understandable.
Many Thanks!
Liebe Grüße und ein ganz großes Dankeschön an alle fleißigen Helfer! :D

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Diamonds

Postby BethM » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm

The forum Support function does not work with some internet browsers. It does not work with MS Edge. I don’t think it works with Safari. Try Chrome.

I think PB people do monitor this forum, but I don’t think they ever respond directly to posts here.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 1
YeeSha

Postby YeeSha » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Many thanks BethM for your response. I tried to send a ticket through Chrome. Unfortunately it did not work. Then I have to put up with it and take better care of my diamonds in the future.

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:03 pm

YeeSha wrote:Many thanks BethM for your response. I tried to send a ticket through Chrome. Unfortunately it did not work. Then I have to put up with it and take better care of my diamonds in the future.

Yeesha, One can bypass the in-game ticket system by sending them an email directly to:

One gets an automated response, but it will give you a case/ticket number. Just make sure to reply to that email (with that ticket number) and you get to a "real" support person. (Silly process, but ok...)

Save those gems and be more careful!!! :roll: :lol:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 1
YeeSha

Postby YeeSha » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Egersund,
thank you for your advice. I did that and that worked! Now it remains to be seen if I can get my diamonds back and then include them in a treasure chest :lol: :roll:

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:49 am

YeeSha wrote:Hi Egersund,
thank you for your advice. I did that and that worked! Now it remains to be seen if I can get my diamonds back and then include them in a treasure chest :lol: :roll:

I hope you can, but... :?: :?:

As for language support, you have my sympathies and I do wish I had more language experience (languages make my old brain hurt sometimes). :o :oops: Your English is fine for me to understand exactly as it is, you do very well! For others, these on-line translators are (marginally) better than nothing... :lol: :lol:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 2
mzkageG

Postby mzkageG » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:55 am

Yes it happened to me as well, they havent replied at all, but im going to keep at it , searching forum i see it happens all the time and how fustrating it is for players, maybe ticket numbers will go down for PB if they have a confirmation of using gems, instead of 1 press on the wrong button and theyre gone :(
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Return to “Technical and Support”