App keeps crashing

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Madge

App keeps crashing

Postby Madge » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm

The app keeps crashing and I have to keep reloading. It happens often when I am doing gifting or purchasing at the Market...about every 3 or 4 transactions. My internet connection is good. There are no issues with my router. Frustrating!

Bk45678

Re: App keeps crashing

Postby Bk45678 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:39 am

I am having the same issues. Severely hurting my progress on the various tasks/goals. Reached out to tech support and got a generic “check the forum” response. Has been since the “thanksgiving/fall” update.

hollycakes2

Postby hollycakes2 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:52 pm

My game is crashing as well since the last update. Please reply to these posts and issue a fix. Very frustrating when I know it is not due to my WiFi but to your update. Please assist.

PMB1960

Postby PMB1960 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 pm

I’m also experiencing the same problem. I got the same answer from technical support......gomto the forum. I’m glad I’m not the only one and yes a fix would be awesome.

lyd23

Postby lyd23 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:51 pm

There are several other threads on this topic you might want to check for some help. I am having the same issue with my iPad Air. Support responded that devices over 4 years old cannot support the latest update of PB. Not sure if they mean apple devices or any device but that was the answer I received. So I guess my level 80 game is over for me. Perhaps if enough people have to quit playing because of this crashing issue, someone at PB will fix it. Good luck to all of you, hope it works out better for you than it did for me.

tropical

Postby tropical » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:07 am

Recently switched to IPhone , not liking it. I’m at level 80 as well , facing the same crashing issues.

Prpnicki

Postby Prpnicki » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:37 pm

I guess I’m one of the unlucky ones too. If I had known that my apple device was going to be incompatible with the new update, I would have lost my mind. Why was there not a formal alert about that??! At least half your customer base must have apple devices. This is not going to be a smart decision PB. :x Please fix this or I’m sure you’re going to have ALOT of angry people. Also evaluate why you would release an update like this right around the holiday season when the thing I look forward to most are the tradefests and events this time of year :cry:

Tiki2102

Postby Tiki2102 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Well, my game keeps crashing as well. I have read the post on this issues and sent request for help and received the same response as to “check the forum” response. I have enjoyed playing but I guess that the older iPhones aren’t going to be able to play anymore. I guess this is where we part ways. I can’t afford to buy a new phone just to continue to play a game. :(

Elaine54

Postby Elaine54 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:34 am

Mine has been crashing for quite a while, but lately it has gotten much worse. I haven't been able to play at all today. I'm at level 13 and I won't be able to complete this build. I couldn't complete the towers because of this problem and now it looks like the same thing will happen with the festive build. So frustrating! :x :x

Azureseas

Postby Azureseas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:43 am

Day 5 of the Crashing Saga ! I have submitted multiple tickets, & I keep receiving the same response 'Check the Forum'. Well seems we're all in the same boat & theres nothing helpful for any of us. I have done all the usual tricks... Updated my device, game is updated, I've turned my device off & back on even done a reset of my device, I've made sure my game was connected to Facebook and then deleted & reinstalled the app. Nothing has worked. Unsure that they've made it obsolete for devices such as iphone6 because when this happens I usually can't install an app & it will say its not compatible. Very frustrated at the lack of assistance from PB & King at this point. Disappointing considering 4 out 5 apps on my phone are from King. I think we deserve better. I'm at Level 69, so much effort over the last few years ! :x

Return to “Technical and Support”