How long do you wait??

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 2
mzkageG

How long do you wait??

Postby mzkageG » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 am

So i lost 370-380 gems and sent 2 tickets to PB and replied multiple times to their email to check forum etc etc just wondering how long does it take for any type of reply? I cant even bring myself to do anything on my island, its that bad and how many times do people have to ask for a confirmation before using gems, ive seen multiple people do exactly what happened to me,,its so fustrating i also have never brought them and never will, it took me so long to save them and was planning on using them for any upcoming xmas event. Now i cant even be bothered until i know what happened. Anyway rant over i just want some kind of reply so i can move on
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: How long do you wait??

Postby Ely321 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:56 pm

mzkageG wrote:So i lost 370-380 gems and sent 2 tickets to PB and replied multiple times to their email to check forum etc etc just wondering how long does it take for any type of reply? I cant even bring myself to do anything on my island, its that bad and how many times do people have to ask for a confirmation before using gems, ive seen multiple people do exactly what happened to me,,its so fustrating i also have never brought them and never will, it took me so long to save them and was planning on using them for any upcoming xmas event. Now i cant even be bothered until i know what happened. Anyway rant over i just want some kind of reply so i can move on

i'd keep replying to their original email until you do get a response. they don't reply to the forum requests so keep working from the email side. they have a lot of problems with the game lately so it's probably taking them longer to wade through the tickets. used to only take a day or two for a real live person response.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
C2K1

Postby C2K1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:30 pm

mzkageG wrote:... just wondering how long does it take for any type of reply?

I don't think there is a general answer to that.
I've sent tickets on 2 different occasions. One took them 24hours to reply, the second about 6-7 days :? (but I only sent one ticket each time, don't know if that would change things) but once they got back to me they were able to solve my problems pretty quickly, so just hang in there. Mabe do some diving in the meantime, if you are lucky you might get a BIG gem dive to get some back :)
All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV

Tier 2
mzkageG

Postby mzkageG » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Ok i woke up to a fantastic email :D PB reversed my silly error and i got my gems back, they said i had upgraded my storage so they put it back to what it was, i think posting on technical support and sending another "friendly i need help email" worked. Even in the midst of the all the tickets they are getting from those whose games are crashing.. im going to be so careful now ...Thank you PB im so relieved
level 80
New Zealand
Daily player

Return to “Technical and Support”