Need help? Check our Help Center

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Need help? Check our Help Center

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Reply to the most recent email that told you to look here.

Their first response to a request usually comes from an autoresponder, so no human has actually seen your message yet. Once you reply to that email, you will go into a queue for a real help person.

You will need to explain your problem again. Good luck.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

countrygal

Postby countrygal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:39 am

Why am I not getting the daily rewards. I get them on my mobile phone but not when I play the game on my iPad

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 am

countrygal wrote:Why am I not getting the daily rewards. I get them on my mobile phone but not when I play the game on my iPad

Daily rewards is in testing which means your phone is part of the test but not ipad. Its random specific to some countries, players or devices being the reason why.

countrygal

Postby countrygal » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:45 pm

I need 2 more tropical shirt's got 6 in storage but it's still saying that I need 2. Don't understand. Any answers to this would be appreciated. Thanks

Lisank3v

Postby Lisank3v » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:26 pm

I’m on the polar bear ticket tradefest and was going for the 10 x penguin tickets as before tradefest it was 10xtickets to adopt a penguin, since tradefest began the amount has changed to 20xtickets to adopt a penguin, I won that level fracefest but it has only given me 1 x penguin ticket ?!?! Anyone else has this problem?

Tier 1
Atinanco

Postby Atinanco » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 am

How can I puchase the piggy bank. I don’t see anything.

Mt08

Postby Mt08 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:29 am

My gazebo and fountain wasn’t completed but the system already removed all the features to continue to build!! Now I haves a gazebo and a fountain half done:(

RaMona60

Postby RaMona60 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 am

They're not answering my support tickets since October of last year. My friend plays on an older I pad and she cannot play anymore. It's a shame, we started at the beginning of Paradise Bay .
Ramona 61

Pattylu

Postby Pattylu » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Hola! Hace días compré una hucha para romperla y obtener las gemas, después salí del juego, volví a entrar más tarde y mis gemas habían desaparecido, en total tenía 1010 y solo me dejaron 180 .
¿ Quisiera saber por qué desaparecieron la mayoría de mis gemas si no las utilicé en nada? No se me hace justo, que después de haberlas comprado me las hayan quitado así sin haberlas usado. Gracias

Lara50

Re: Need help?

Postby Lara50 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:14 pm

Elaine54 wrote:YES!! The game crashes as soon as it , and I can't submit a ticket because it won't let me scroll down to the submit button.

The developers seem to hate certain devices, especially the kindle.

I use a kindle as well and I agree. My game crashes all the time and now the only way to submit a ticket is by phone. Can no longer due it via your kindle.
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Technical and Support”