Gems

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
KeebyDee40

Re: Gems

Postby KeebyDee40 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 am

I've just spent forever accumulating my piggy bank (550 gems for 2.99).i went to buy it today and it wouldn't accept my password, then said try again later and now won't give me the option to buy it!?.
It seems like a scam from reading the above posts!?. I sent a message, but was just given links to the forum etc.
Is there no customer service to sort it out?.
It's stuff like this that will make me delete a game quite honestly

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm

KeebyDee40 wrote:I've just spent forever accumulating my piggy bank (550 gems for 2.99).i went to buy it today and it wouldn't accept my password, then said try again later and now won't give me the option to buy it!?.
It seems like a scam from reading the above posts!?. I sent a message, but was just given links to the forum etc.
Is there no customer service to sort it out?.
It's stuff like this that will make me delete a game quite honestly

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties, Keeby, let me see if I can help you. First, I am a player, just as you are, this is a player forum that is not often moderated by King staff. Having said that, there are lots of players here who enjoy helping others and I am one of them, so with that said here goes. First, when you purchase anything from within the game for real $, the game turns you over to your payment setup application. They don't have access to your in-game payment setup, they just send you to it. So, the password is is something between you and your in-game purchase provider, google, apple, etc. Second, the help system in this forum is split into two segments. The first segment is an auto-reply system that suggests you come to the forum to see if the issue has been resolved. I know this sounds like a put-off but it really isn't as you would be surprised to learn that many issues do get resolved within the player community. If the forum cannot help you with an issue, and they rarely can when it comes to payment issues, you need to respond to that e-mail response you received from the automated system. That original contains a tracking number that insures that it is routed to a real support person to give you the help you need. I hope this helped.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

99merry

Postby 99merry » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 pm

ALL I CAN SAY. THIS IS EXTREMELY STUPID. THEY BRING THE PIGGY BANK THEN THEY TAKE IT AWAY WEEKS MONTHS AT A TIME. STUPID ! JUST LIKE :!: :!: THAT STUPID "ACTIVE MILLS" WHATS THE DAM POINT OF IT!!!

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 pm

All piggy banks should be 350 or 550 now, some are showing less in error.

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:15 pm

BethM wrote:My original offer was for 260, but the bank was gone more than it was there. Though I did eventually fill it up, I never bought it because of the inequity you mentioned.

Then it disappeared altogether for months. When it reappeared, it was the 350 offer, but had lost many of the gems I had accumulated earlier. It never stayed more than a few minutes at a time, then again disappeared altogether. That was over a month ago.

That is because the system was mistakingly adding you to the support group to test the item. It’s being rolled out to more players now but only 350 or 550 gems.

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

99merry wrote:ALL I CAN SAY. THIS IS EXTREMELY STUPID. THEY BRING THE PIGGY BANK THEN THEY TAKE IT AWAY WEEKS MONTHS AT A TIME. STUPID ! JUST LIKE :!: :!: THAT STUPID "ACTIVE MILLS" WHATS THE DAM POINT OF IT!!!

It’s an AB test meaning it might come and go as they identify errors. If it comes and goes tho more likely it’s because the system has mistakingly added you to the control group. It removes it when it realises the mistake.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 am

BethM wrote:My original offer was for 260, but the bank was gone more than it was there. Though I did eventually fill it up, I never bought it because of the inequity you mentioned.

Then it disappeared altogether for months. When it reappeared, it was the 350 offer, but had lost many of the gems I had accumulated earlier. It never stayed more than a few minutes at a time, then again disappeared altogether. That was over a month ago.

Same with my game. Exactly until the new recent one that came about a couple weeks before the lunar piggy. NOW I have the 350 staying put and have been able to level up my lunar piggy. But totally would have rather had the 550 gem offer piggy.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 1
Sherbear58

Postby Sherbear58 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 am

I have paid for gems many times then some how it takes my gems for coins I don't want coins why would I, I wanlt my gems back but can't find away to get them back I am lost at this what to do this had happened many times...but I want the 2 times back please someone needs to help me because I don't know how to do this to get them back.
Sherri Lee Tucker
Husband Allen Tucker

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 am

Sherbear58 wrote:I have paid for gems many times then some how it takes my gems for coins I don't want coins why would I, I wanlt my gems back but can't find away to get them back I am lost at this what to do this had happened many times...but I want the 2 times back please someone needs to help me because I don't know how to do this to get them back.
Sherri Lee Tucker
Husband Allen Tucker

You'll need to submit a ticket to support, they are the only one's who can assist you with that issue.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Technical and Support”