Tier 2
CKayKay

Re: Coins for Prosperous Pig?

Postby CKayKay » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:23 pm

I think you have to break the piggy bank to get coins to feed the pig

Calfaro

Postby Calfaro » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:44 pm

It said you got a coin for the piggy bank when you purchased the bank, I purchased it but got no coin???? How do you get the coins and how do you break the bank?

So we have to pay to break the piggy bank to get a coin!!! Not ever going to happen!!
Last edited by Calfaro on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilvieV

Postby SilvieV » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:46 pm

CKayKay wrote:I think you have to break the piggy bank to get coins to feed the pig

So if I understand correctly, we have to use real money to finish this pig?
No way I ever do that!
Silvie's Island
Level 68

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Yes, the dialogue was when you break open your gem piggy bank ( by purchase) you will receive a token to put in the piggy bank.

Just a heads up, there seems to be a problem with it giving the token at the moment, so I'd wait to purchase to gem piggy bank.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Prosperous Pig us strange.
We have to spend real money to break the piggy bank which gives us gems.
Every time we break the piggy bank, we get one special coin to go into the Prosperous Pig.
The Prosperous Pig get bigger and bigger as we put the special coins in it.
I'm not real sure this Prosperous Pig anything more than just "bragging rights" for the Trademaster. It's a windfall for King, though.
I know some Trademasters break the piggy bank sometimes, but this seems to be a way for us to spend real money and "display" our achievement to our community. I'm not real comfortable with that.
There have been a lot of offers put out lately that seem to be expanding regularly. It is kinda sad that we probably wouldn't get Tradefest and its numerous Bonus Rounds without paying real money.
This "game" has gotten pretty expensive.
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Leisa989

Postby Leisa989 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Trudync, you have a really good point. I didn’t even think of it like that but yeah so on point. Prosperous for King and nobody else if you ask me. It would take 35-40 dollars real money to make that pig fat...smh

Texascarrie

Postby Texascarrie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:38 pm

$42 to be exact! King tries to make it sound like this is such a special decoration they are “gifting” us. But it’s just a cash cow for them.

Mieze

Postby Mieze » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Habe einmal 3,49 fügt das DIA SCHWEIN BEZAHLT ,GARANTIERT NIE WIEDER ist wirklich nur eine Bank für kling :oops: :oops: Schade habe das Spiel so gerne gespielt aber seit dem DIA SCHWEIN keine richtige Lust mehr :oops: :oops: ,das Wohlhabenden Schwein steht im Lager und da bleibt es!!!!!!!!!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:20 pm

Calfaro wrote:It said you got a coin for the piggy bank when you purchased the bank, I purchased it but got no coin???? How do you get the coins and how do you break the bank?

So we have to pay to break the piggy bank to get a coin!!! Not ever going to happen!!

We didn’t purchase the lunar bank decoration, it was given to us. The purchase refers to buying the gem bank to break it. I haven’t bought one since the lunar pig arrived, but I think they are saying we will get the token along with the gems when we do buy it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Technical and Support”