Do you have to buy coins to break the pig??? I can’t figure out how to break the bank. Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE!!!! TY

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information

Tier 15
djjess

Re: Do you have to buy coins to break the pig??? I can’t figure out how to break the bank. Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Postby djjess » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Breaking Piggy requires real world currency. It’s an in-app purchase.
Island name: TraderGrl

LifeUnlimited

Re: Do you have to buy coins to break the pig??? I can’t figure out how to break the bank. Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:53 pm

So yes it you want to pay and break that piggy click on the little pig icon and it should direct you to the gem purchase page where you will see him.....pay, then break and receive! :D Then if you want to feed the lunar pig that token it will be available for you for each piggy you fill and break! Enjoy!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

AthCath

Postby AthCath » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:29 pm

I would just like the piggy bank to go away! I am not going to spend money to break it.

Domi05

Postby Domi05 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Impossible de continuer à jouer sans acheter la tirelire, ce n'est pas normal, les règles du jeu ont changé.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:37 am

Just ignore the piggy bank. It doesn't change any game play, and other than being one more icon on your right hand side, does nothing to the game.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Technical and Support”