Storage Space

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Strawhats

Storage Space

Postby Strawhats » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm

I’ve recently tried to come back to the game and can’t really do anything for lack of storage space. I read that players now receive storage space per level up but I’m level 32 and stuck with 170 and 140 respectively. I can’t restart the game and the support ticket I sent hasn’t fixed it.

Brrr

Re: Storage Space

Postby Brrr » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Strawhats wrote:I’ve recently tried to come back to the game and can’t really do anything for lack of storage space. I read that players now receive storage space per level up but I’m level 32 and stuck with 170 and 140 respectively. I can’t restart the game and the support ticket I sent hasn’t fixed it.

Send an email to customer service. You should get an automated reply. Reply to that email and there should be an actual person look at it. I was maxed out on my levels when the 25 per level upgrades started. I contacted customer service and they increased my storage to where it would be if I had been getting the 25 per level all along. I hope that helps. With their new way of dealing with emails, it may take a couple times, but don’t give up asking them for the storage increases.

Return to “Technical and Support”