Stealing my gems for coins I never would

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 1
Sherbear58

Stealing my gems for coins I never would

Postby Sherbear58 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:34 am

Ok this is becoming a habit now and it's driving me nuts! :cry:
Seriously when I am playing the stupid Coin thing keeps taking my gems away that I paid for can you lock it down so it doesn't do it anymore I was getting up in the 800's and it was over half of my money taken away that's bull...I am mad and I try to spend money and this time done made me very upset! Anytime that dam thing happen, it was a mistake everytime! Now my dam money is way high because of that. I would buy gems never the coins doesn't make since at all..grrr grrrrrr. please help!

Tier 1
Melana

Re: Stealing my gems for coins I never would

Postby Melana » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:41 am

Sherbear58 wrote:Ok this is becoming a habit now and it's driving me nuts! :cry:
Seriously when I am playing the stupid Coin thing keeps taking my gems away that I paid for can you lock it down so it doesn't do it anymore I was getting up in the 800's and it was over half of my money taken away that's bull...I am mad and I try to spend money and this time done made me very upset! Anytime that dam thing happen, it was a mistake everytime! Now my dam money is way high because of that. I would buy gems never the coins doesn't make since at all..grrr grrrrrr. please help!
[b]Stealing coins for gems !
Me too!!! I have mistakenly somehow used gems to buy coins. I never would’ve either! I really need those gems. Submitted a ticket but was told to question here and also ask other trademasters. Really? Anyone else?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:57 am

In the past they have been willing to reverse those coin purchases.

When you get the email response suggesting you look here, you need to reply to that message explaining your probkem again. Otherwise, they will think your issue has been resolved.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

SallyR225

Postby SallyR225 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:35 pm

I have lost 3,000 gems in the last two days because of this.
I reviewed the support page and this is what it says:

“If you have made an accidental purchase and spend some of your hard-earned Gems then we will be happy to help.

For purchases like Gems for Gold or Decor bought with Gems, where we are able to reverse the purchase, then we will always be able to get you your Gems back.

We are not able to reverse all purchases however, for instance Mills, animal harvesters like the Sloth, and producing Plants and Trees, we can't reverse and these will be judged individually when players request a reversal. Mainly based on whether a compensation for the same has already taken place once before.

We will need you to contact us to so that we can be made aware of your situation. When you contact us, it would be great help if you could let us know your Time Zone and a rough time for when it happened.”

I submitted a ticket and got an automatic reply. I had to retype my initial ticket again and sent it to the auto reply. Make sure you save the support ticket you initially submit so that you do not have to retype.
Also I asked for a confirmation button to be added. It seems like something changed and now this thing keeps getting triggered. If we continue to ask for this in the tickets, I am hopeful they will add a confirmation button.
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:59 pm

The coins for gems transactions have been problematic from the beginning. They should have fixed this at least three years ago.

One lady had her cat make a purchase patting the screen. Another reported that a purchase was made when there was another interface over the top of this area of the screen and taps in the vicinity triggered the coin purchase action hidden underneath. Many, many people have made accidental purchases as you described.

Several of the games I play have a user control panel setting where we can toggle a requirement for the game to confirm all gem spending. PB is way behind in adding such a feature.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

SallyR225

Postby SallyR225 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:01 am

FYI The ticket and email I described above worked.
Both of my transactions were reversed and I got my gems back. :D yay!
GC: SallyR225
Level: 77
Wish: More than 8 WM friends ❤️ Thank you PB ❤️

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

SallyR225 wrote:FYI The ticket and email I described above worked.
Both of my transactions were reversed and I got my gems back. :D yay!

Thank you for letting us know. So all of you with inadvertent purchases, send in your tickets!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 1
Sherbear58

Postby Sherbear58 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5y2afhdff9fh ... 8.png?dl=0
Here was it last time it did it again I have told you I would never want stupid coins I even tried backing out it didn't work dam thing made me sign for gems but not what I want it for those dam coins that it keeps on taking. I am getting tired of it big time and want something done. I want 2 put back for the amount of 385 x 2= added to my gems and take it away from those stupid coins. If this doesn't stop happening I just don't know what my next thing is. Going to say this again I have had this happen allot because look at the amount WHY WOULD I NEED THAT MUCH PLEASE PAY BACK MY GEMS TELL ME NOW YOU CAN JUST DO IT.
Last edited by Sherbear58 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:26 pm

People reading here are just other players.

Nobody at the forum can help you with this. You need to submit a support ticket and then reply to their email to get to a Support person. Also, now that you had a good vent, I recommend leaving out the anger and hostility to keep things simple. They do usually reverse these transactions when they can, so all you need to do is explain what happened.

Return to “Technical and Support”