Couldn’t sign into game last three hours of TF

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Merrik88

Couldn’t sign into game last three hours of TF

Postby Merrik88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:12 am

Imagine being 4 hours away and on the final levels .. about 400 points away from getting that lion and your game keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with your server.

So annoying and unfair!

joliverb

Re: Couldn’t sign into game last three hours of TF

Postby joliverb » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm

I couldn't sign in either.

Tier 1
Mysstic17

Postby Mysstic17 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Merrik88 wrote:Imagine being 4 hours away and on the final levels .. about 400 points away from getting that lion and your game keeps saying an unexpected error has occurred with your server.

So annoying and unfair!

This was me. I was determined to finish this Tradefest. I haven’t been able to complete the last ones because of time constraints. I spent a few hundred gems to rush my stuff and was only about 350 points away and then ... locked out for hours! So now those gems were wasted if they can’t credit the time back.
Mysstic17
Level: 80

Nadiasim

Postby Nadiasim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Oooooh I was just about to post the same whinge! I was 50 points awaaaaay to the final tier waaaah.

AngieClark

Postby AngieClark » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 am

I was about 70 points from getting level 50 and I couldn’t make it because of lost time on the server being down. I am one sticker short of the ostrich. I made a ticket and tech support didn’t do anything. They totally ignored everything I said and told me I could find the answers to my questions at the forum. It seemed like a computer generated generic answer so I guess that’s how Paradise Bay cares for its players. Couldn’t care less.

Return to “Technical and Support”