AGAIN RELEASE PETS FOR US......

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
LifeUnlimited

AGAIN RELEASE PETS FOR US......

Postby LifeUnlimited » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm

PB PEASE LISTEN TO YOUR HARD WORKING, DEDICATED, PAYING CUSTOMERS! WE WANT TO SPEND OUR GIFT AND FINISH OUR PERSOANL GOAL WITH OUR PETS! A SYSTEM YOU STARTED AND WE WANT TO FINISH!

We dedicated players want chests to open!!! AS YOU KNOW SOME OF US ARE MAXED AND REQUIRE YOUR HELP!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Re: AGAIN RELEASE PETS FOR US......

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:PB PEASE LISTEN TO YOUR HARD WORKING, DEDICATED, PAYING CUSTOMERS! WE WANT TO SPEND OUR GIFT AND FINISH OUR PERSOANL GOAL WITH OUR PETS! A SYSTEM YOU STARTED AND WE WANT TO FINISH!

We dedicated players want chests to open!!! AS YOU KNOW SOME OF US ARE MAXED AND REQUIRE YOUR HELP!

Bump! :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 4
Neen

Re: AGAIN RELEASE PETS FOR US......

Postby Neen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:22 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:PB PEASE LISTEN TO YOUR HARD WORKING, DEDICATED, PAYING CUSTOMERS! WE WANT TO SPEND OUR GIFT AND FINISH OUR PERSOANL GOAL WITH OUR PETS! A SYSTEM YOU STARTED AND WE WANT TO FINISH!

Bump! :D

Hey Life, I really don’t think there is anyone there that could do this even if they wanted to. They closed down the studio that did everything PB related. The last thing to come was the gems and announcement which I wouldn’t be surprised if had been coded into the game back in feb :(
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Return to “Technical and Support”