Pet Feeding Appreciation

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Pet Feeding Appreciation

Postby J1st » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Kittykatz wrote:That looks so pretty Jerry, Merry Christmas to you!! :D :D

One of the reasons I had to post it, the colors were so awesome!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Lvcops2

Postby Lvcops2 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:12 pm

J1st wrote:James, I wish I had some treats ready to return the favor, Thank You So Much!

Wow, what a beautiful sight when you opened your game!

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:35 am

I'd like to add my appreciation for some of my neighbors, also. THANKS EVER SO MUCH to Barb (Mousegrl), Calamityjo, Yvonne Kawaschinski, and Louisetwort for feeding my pets and helping with my dives. You are all right on top of things and I wish I could reciprocate more than I do. I have found that I'm not always alerted to dives, and sometimes get alerted to dives not happening! :lol: It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if the treats were produced just a little faster. ;) I really lucked up on finding neighbors like you!!
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 3
C2K1

Postby C2K1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:10 pm

A veeeery big thank you to Sarah for doing this to my island :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 pm

J1st wrote:James, I wish I had some treats ready to return the favor, Thank You So Much!

That’s what I call an awesome friend, yeahhhh!!!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Thank you Livinez our PB Queen for gracing my humble Island with your loveliness. :D :D

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wildhorsesc

Postby Wildhorsesc » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 am

Echoing the thanks for monkey faces that have fed my pets. I return the pet-feeding as often as I can.
Thanks,
"WildhorseSC"

Tier 2
RedAmazonia

Postby RedAmazonia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:22 am

What I like to do is find someone on the marketplace that ISN'T selling the large "flipped" items from islands (Golden Fleece, Arctic Ice, Hickory Falls Basket, etc.) and is instead selling something from their own mills or fields, and go to their island and feed their pets. I also try to feed the pets of players that are at a lower level than I am.
GC ID: Red Amazonia
Level 80

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

RedAmazonia wrote:What I like to do is find someone on the marketplace that ISN'T selling the large "flipped" items from islands (Golden Fleece, Arctic Ice, Hickory Falls Basket, etc.) and is instead selling something from their own mills or fields, and go to their island and feed their pets. I also try to feed the pets of players that are at a lower level than I am.

I think that is an excellent idea! I'm going to try and save some of my treats to do the same thing. Thanks for the idea! :)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Daisy55

Postby Daisy55 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

RedAmazonia wrote:What I like to do is find someone on the marketplace that ISN'T selling the large "flipped" items from islands (Golden Fleece, Arctic Ice, Hickory Falls Basket, etc.) and is instead selling something from their own mills or fields, and go to their island and feed their pets. I also try to feed the pets of players that are at a lower level than I am.

I think a lot of people are doing that, because I sell mostly useful items from my mills or fields and save only two barrels for third slot items to keep me in the market, because the others get snapped up immediatly.

Since I do that I get more helpers in dives and a lot of people feed my pets. I thank them all!!!

I am seldom able able to give something back, because I cannot always see ships. In the meantime I am making friendly threats like mad and when I get ships I spread them around :D
Island name: Daisy Cat (or Daisy), level 71
Theo Cat (or Theo), Level 28

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”