End Game Island Content and a 2 day vacation in Pelindoria.

Talk about anything you'd like in here
ricoshea

End Game Island Content and a 2 day vacation in Pelindoria.

Postby ricoshea » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 pm

In paradise island, the end game content for me is all about designing the island and seeing what kinds of fun themed areas I can put together. This is my attempt to take you on a 2 day vacation of my island "Pelindoria". Hope you enjoy the themes I was able to put together.

Vacation day 1:

If you arrive via the trading post, you'll enter through the "Naval Port". Walk through the "Industrial District" to reach the main island. Your first part of the tour will include "Wesley's Tinkershop" where you can watch various curios and jewelry being made, or get your own instrument.

If you arrive via the trading docs, you'll come in through our "Tiki Arena Visitor Center". Learn about the island tourist areas, or take in the tiki show. In the bay, take in the water battle between the otters and turtles in "Red-rover Red-rover". From here make your way through our "Shopping District" where you can have custom materials made at the yarn shop and made into your favorite clothing or hats and modeled on the mannequin.

Are you good or evil? Take a tour through the "Heart Temple" and choose the dark or light side of your heart.

For something less intense, instead take in the smells in our "Floral Garden".

All this activity has probably got you hungry. You can sit in the "Keani's BBQ" area and enjoy a juice, or head into the "Airbucks Café" for a sit down meal.

At the end of day 1, relax at "Sita's Spa" while the kids play on the swings just outside or watch the playful sea creatures, protected from the shark by the kraken and orca at "Sea Danger World". If the weather is not to your liking, adjust it with our "Weather Station".

Finish your day in the "Alpine Village" festively decorated for the holidays. Stay in the candy or gingerbread inns.

Vacation day 2:

Start the day off by looking under the tree to see if anyone left you anything. Afterwards we'll head over to tour the "Crop Fields". You can stop off at the "Crop Temple" and drop an offering into the volcano in hopes of a good harvest.

Our next stop is through the "Sloth and Mole Tree Garden". Watch the animals hard at work or relax and listen to the water fountain.

From here we move through the "Koi Garden" and stop for lunch at "Zen Sushi". Later in the evening, we'll return to this area to watch the show at "Fireworks Cliffs".

Next we find "Claire's Hideaway". Don't go looking through her treasure chests as she is rather protective, however she is more than happy to use her astrolabe to help you organize your own treasure hunt.

The next stage of our tour takes us to the exciting "Island Zoo". First we'll walk back and see the ferocious black panther and let the kids play with the turkey. Just next to the area is the "Crab Castles". The crab balloon will help you find your way back here. Be on the lookup later for the hippo balloon that points the way to the "Hippo Campus".

Next we'll watch our polar bear as he plays in the "Polar Fortress of Solitude".

Our next area in the zoo is the "Panda Pagoda". The kids can fly a kite outside while the parents sit in the "Waterfall Overlook".

After the pagoda, we'll move over to the "Hippo Campus". They are a lazy bunch, so don't expect too much excitement.

Our last stop in the zoo takes us to the "Jungle Sanctuary". Check out the various jungle creatures, but watch out, don't let the monkeys mess up your hair while the elephant paints your jungle portrait.

The end of your vacation day 2 is a stop at our "Spiral Herb and Flower Garden". Relax and take in the wonderful bouquet of smells and think back on your wonderful vacation.

Thus concludes your vacation on "Pelindoria". We hope you've enjoyed our creations!!

Finally a few pictures of how it all links together. I've used every square for decorations except for my last island with the spiral garden. A little sad, but I'm already almost out of room for decorations, even with the new islands.

Beware the "Button of Doom"...I'm scared!

Tier 5
Akirea1

Re: End Game Island Content and a 2 day vacation in Pelindoria.

Postby Akirea1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Thank you, this is totally awesome, very inspiring
Lvl 75 may show as Erika Meyer, akeria1 or elfkin and 75 Kia Meyer or kiaboo09
FB: Erika Meyer
Hunter of Gems

V1cs6

Postby V1cs6 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 pm

:D I agree- You have creative talent. Love the concept of a holiday itinerary.

Well done and happy holidays!

Tier 2
Sparklystuff21

Postby Sparklystuff21 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:44 pm

This is gorgeous!! So well designed. It must have taken you forever. I would vacation on Pelindoria!
GC: Sparklystuff21
FB: https://www.facebook.com/iamsyl
level 53
I <3 seals ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Jenna822

Postby Jenna822 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:22 pm

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!! your island is amazing!

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 am

Amazingly creative tutorial through your fantabulous Island, Ricoshea! You know that I have bookmarked your island, right? Your design is just...WOW! Thank you for sharing this!
Happy Holidays <3

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Very nice, and classy ricoshea. Well laid out and it flows perfectly. From sea to shining sea!

Great job!

Seismic

Postby Seismic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:40 am

Love love love your island !! Amazing job ! And I thank you for the 2 day vacation. I so needed the relaxation. :D :D :D :D :D

Pooobear

Postby Pooobear » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Just gorgeous! The colors are hypnotic. Beautifully decorated!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

I'll give you all my gold coin to book a ticket!! :D :D
What a massive under taking. Soooo meticulous. Sooooo original.
Love the narrative concept. :P
Two thumbs up are not nearly enough thumbs. :P
Love, love love it!! :P
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”