Lost in a sea jungle

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 12
JoannaK

Lost in a sea jungle

Postby JoannaK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Now that we have more spots for friends on our in-game friend's list, I started adding just a few... :D
Now I have Bobbo, Shrippers, Jerene, Ann....just to mention few from regular visitors off topic thread...
But there are few that I know I know :lol: but not so sure who they are here :? Like, for instance, I happened to have two Walkingdead ones, don't know how, one is Walkingdead, the other is Walkingdead island, does anyone know which one is our forum friend and who is it again? :oops: I remember it was someone with two games, the Walkingdead was second one but can't remember which person was it....
Then there is those FB on and off, as if new list isn't confusing for me enough already :roll: so names keep changing....

Jerry, is your second island's picture huge man with tiny woman? :D I can remember how it is spelled but Sheila or something like that?

SaraCR, are you "cr" when not on FB?

I'm embaresed to admit, but C.K. was one of my most regular helpers, and I have never connected that person with C2K1 from forum until she deleted her game. :oops: Only when I went to her island saw that she wrote "game over" and figured it was her.... I'm so sorry I never knew :(

Goofball, is it you that I have found yesterday? If not, you have twin too, like Walkingdead and that person must be very surprised that I fed all it's pets exept for ducks which refused to eat :roll:

Frost? Do we know who is Frost? :?

That's all I can remember that I wanted to ask for now.... :oops:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Lost in a sea jungle

Postby J1st » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:14 pm

JoannaK wrote:Now that we have more spots for friends on our in-game friend's list, I started adding just a few... :D
Now I have Bobbo, Shrippers, Jerene, Ann....just to mention few from regular visitors off topic thread...
But there are few that I know I know :lol: but not so sure who they are here :? Like, for instance, I happened to have two Walkingdead ones, don't know how, one is Walkingdead, the other is Walkingdead island, does anyone know which one is our forum friend and who is it again? :oops: I remember it was someone with two games, the Walkingdead was second one but can't remember which person was it....
Then there is those FB on and off, as if new list isn't confusing for me enough already :roll: so names keep changing....

Jerry, is your second island's picture huge man with tiny woman? :D I can remember how it is spelled but Sheila or something like that?

SaraCR, are you "cr" when not on FB?

I'm embaresed to admit, but C.K. was one of my most regular helpers, and I have never connected that person with C2K1 from forum until she deleted her game. :oops: Only when I went to her island saw that she wrote "game over" and figured it was her.... I'm so sorry I never knew :(

Goofball, is it you that I have found yesterday? If not, you have twin too, like Walkingdead and that person must be very surprised that I fed all it's pets exept for ducks which refused to eat :roll:

Frost? Do we know who is Frost? :?

That's all I can remember that I wanted to ask for now.... :oops:

The walking dead islands are dollbear, and Yes, that is Sheila, and I'm not that big, she's just that small (4'10"), and Yes for Sarah too, and finally so sad about C.K., hope she comes back at some point. Oh, yes, goofball is goofball.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:17 pm

I have seen Frost about also and wondered if it was anyone who posts here.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Thanks Jerry for your answer :D Don't be surprised if I ask you "who were you again?" eventually :lol: It's very foggy here in jungle... :roll: :oops: I saved your answers, so I hope I won't have to ask again :lol:

Oh, and "huge man and tiny woman".... :D Well you do look huge (tall) comparing to her :lol: But I'm over 6 feet tall, (183cm) so she would look just as same next to me than ;)
Thanks for your help from that game as well ❤❤❤

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 pm

BethM wrote:I have seen Frost about also and wondered if it was anyone who posts here.

Hopefully someone will read and we'll get the answer :D

Tier 4
DragonWalker

Postby DragonWalker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:45 am

Frost has helped me from time to time after I saw Frost's ship on another island and still had gifting items for one of the table events. I couldn't friend Frost because I already had 8 friends then and was so glad I could find Frost on my island or other islands so I could continue to help with other things. I added Frost as a friend as soon as I learned we had more slots. I haven't seen Frost and the Red and Black Butterfly avatar in the forum and I've done several searches for Frost many times but no luck unless the player uses a different name and avatar for the forum.
Started Playing = December 10, 2015
Connected To Google+ :
Island Name = DragonWalker56 *** Game Avatar = Orange Dragon Head
During Bad Weather Or Disconnected From Google+ :
Original Island Name = Raven *** Game Avatar = Monkey Head
Lvl 80

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:36 am

Johanna, glad Jerry could answer your question regarding my username because I've no idea...

In my own game I always appear as Sarah CR, in my kids' game I appear as Sarah (connected to FB).
Apparently I also appear to other players with a very old username I haven't used in years (no clue how it could have any connection with this game). And now it seems I also show up as CR. :shock:

This game can be soooo confusing :lol:

Dragonwalker, glad to read that you are Raven! This name popped up when I opened my game this morning and I had no idea who it was! If only the avatars would remain the same instead of those monkey heads...

Btw does anyone know who Ricky could be?
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 am

Never mind, I figured out who Ricky is. It's one of my oldest friends in my list aka Venomous Rookie.
Went to his island and unfriended him, then added him straight back and his other username appeared. Name didn't change in my friends bar though.

Well, at least I think it's pretty safe to say "him" from now on. :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Sarah - has your son stopped playing? I have your daughter friended now but when I visit you or her I don’t see his boat anymore.

Btw I love her butterfly. That’s the creative kind of thing I would never think to do.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:46 pm

BethM wrote:Sarah - has your son stopped playing? I have your daughter friended now but when I visit you or her I don’t see his boat anymore.

Btw I love her butterfly. That’s the creative kind of thing I would never think to do.

He still plays but at the moment he's not at home (boyscouts gone camping). He did give me my homework though to check out his game every day so he wouldn't fall behind on the piñata :lol: So I better get to work ;)

My daughter loves to experiment with the decorations but I honestly never thought she would end up with such a butterfly. She will be glad to hear that you like it :)
TS code = DPGWNF

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”