Oblio, open up the shop again!

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 4
Snooby

Oblio, open up the shop again!

Postby Snooby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I was looking through my friends list this morning, and saw that Oblio, despite being level 80, was right at the far end with no paw print, so I went to his island and found

What! I looked through the forum to try and find why, and saw your post on 7th November. You can’t go, you have to remember how kind you were during the nerve wracking totem event when you offered goods to other players, I was one of the players who benefited from that generosity, and also through that thread friended a lot of other kind players.

I hope you’re still having a quick look at the forum, and will reconsider your decision. You now have a ‘clean slate’ on which to decorate your island. I often take screen shots of islands which appeal to me, this is a bit of yours, I think it’s delightful, a cottage garden!
Come back, give us another chance :D
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Tier 6
Serene

Re: Oblio, open up the shop again!

Postby Serene » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please don't give up! :(
Current level : 80
Operating on Windows 10

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:39 pm

i was dismayed when i saw your post and island. i understand your reasons all too well. i never saw your posts as rants and i really admired that you said things how you saw them.

you are the main reason I'm still playing after i was about to throw in the towel a while back. at the time you were a voice of reason and made me see things in a different light.

i hope you do return but if not then please accept my thanks for all your help. you will be missed by many of us here. :)
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Oh no I didn’t know this info, I am bummed too bc I just found a handful of you from this forum! Please come play with us again.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 pm

N'Obiooooooo!!!! :(

You are a feline friend of mine, Mr.Grey Cat. Us cats can go through alot, but we always seem to bounce back.
Maybe just a good long nap is all you need. Remember, it's in our nature to get bored and distracted easily, that's why at times we can temperamental. ( I know, lots of cat euphemisms, but I'm trying to be cute to win you back)

You're a big part of the PB community, and we'd miss your voice here.
You've accomplished so much on your island, so please, don't hit that uninstall button.
Refresh your spirit and check back in when you're ready.
I have enough faith for the both of us that PB will steer things back on course.

When you come back, of course I'll be waiting........

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
Snooby

Postby Snooby » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Has Sarah CR thrown in the towel as well?!? I’ve just visited her island, I went because like Oblio, she’d gone right to the far end of my friends’ list, and her island looks very bleak :cry:
Kent. England

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Snooby wrote:Has Sarah CR thrown in the towel as well?!? I’ve just visited her island, I went because like Oblio, she’d gone right to the far end of my friends’ list, and her island looks very bleak :cry:

IF she was using an Apple device and it did not work and King was ignoring bug fixes...??? Lots of problems at the moment folks are having with King...the new beta testing of the daily prizes does not sit well with some folks.
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Snooby wrote:Has Sarah CR thrown in the towel as well?!? I’ve just visited her island, I went because like Oblio, she’d gone right to the far end of my friends’ list, and her island looks very bleak :cry:

i was wondering the same thing. been like that for a few days. to me it looked like she put a paused sign on the top tier but i could be wrong. I'm hoping it is just temporary and she will be back. :(
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 4
Snooby

Postby Snooby » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Is this what you mean about a pause sign Paul? I wondered what it was!

Kent. England

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi all,
I'm taking a break from the game, whether I'll ever pick it up again remains to be seen.
Just too tired of events and fests at the moment: it's the same thing over and over again.
I totally lost my motivation and never felt more liberated than that moment I decided to let it go...
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”