So much RL, overdue thanks ❤️

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 3
Mat

So much RL, overdue thanks ❤️

Postby Mat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Paradise Bay friends, thank you so much for all of your help on my island and Kander’s. You’re amazing! Kander is leveling so quickly (it’s difficult not to). With each level, the game gets harder for him (obviously), so having the many, many people help him is the only way to complete his events. His 4&1/2 year-old patience lends him to more exploring and playing with friends’ islands than managing his own, lol.

I’ve been dealing with some health issues, both personal and family related. And my kitty cat is almost on her 9th life :(. As RL gets hectic, PB friends remain kind and thoughtful. On this American holiday, Thanksgiving, I give thanks for all of YOU!
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: So much RL, overdue thanks ❤️

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:16 pm

This granny loves helping out a really rad grandma and her adorable grandson.
I know everyone would be ever so thankful for your health issues to be mended pronto.

As for your kitty, one life has gotta mean at least 7 more years.....right?
My prayers and wishes for a healthy and happy holiday season .

Sometimes things look dark ( like this kitty) but light shines through in the most important place.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Mat wrote:Paradise Bay friends, thank you so much for all of your help on my island and Kander’s. You’re amazing! Kander is leveling so quickly (it’s difficult not to). With each level, the game gets harder for him (obviously), so having the many, many people help him is the only way to complete his events. His 4&1/2 year-old patience lends him to more exploring and playing with friends’ islands than managing his own, lol.

I’ve been dealing with some health issues, both personal and family related. And my kitty cat is almost on her 9th life :(. As RL gets hectic, PB friends remain kind and thoughtful. On this American holiday, Thanksgiving, I give thanks for all of YOU!

Mat, you are both so welcome & thank you for your visits & help to my bays as well.

I have sent FB friend requests from both bays to Kander, if you can please assist with accepting when you have time in your RL stuff that would be great. My in game friend spots are getting very full :D
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Awww.... Kk and CQ, you make me smile :) . Thanks, both.

I will be seeing Kander for our Thanksgiving celebration, and will get to his FB page when I get to his iPad. I know his in-game friends list is full each time I view his game. I think I asked his mom to make a FB account when we could only have 6 in-game friends, with the specific intention to be able to have enough friends. Since we can have so many now, I have forgotten to check his FB - I will do better 8-)

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:21 am

Kander is 4 1/2? I didn't know that, wow. I friended him awhile back, and have been helping with events and dives. My grandson is also 4 1/2 (I have custody, so he is with me every day), and he likes to harvest my crops and feed pets. I don't know how he would do with his own island!

Kander, your island is awesome, and I'm happy to help you!
Happy playing,
Pacific Oshi

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:32 am

Mat wrote:Awww.... Kk and CQ, you make me smile :) . Thanks, both.

I will be seeing Kander for our Thanksgiving celebration, and will get to his FB page when I get to his iPad. I know his in-game friends list is full each time I view his game. I think I asked his mom to make a FB account when we could only have 6 in-game friends, with the specific intention to be able to have enough friends. Since we can have so many now, I have forgotten to check his FB - I will do better 8-)

hi mat, if he's on Facebook send me a friend request. i dont play as much now but would be happy to help him when i can. :D
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Same sentiments, so I am reusing the thread :). Thank you everyone who has helped Kander and me with events. Neither of us completed the sleigh, but both recouped the gems 8-) . Kander’s goal was to get the house, which he met.

RL is still busy —

Kander is going to be a big brother :D .

My beautiful kohl & white kitty has used up all her lives :cry:. I am done with the sadness from loss for now. Maybe one day I will let another kitty rule me, but not now ...just too sad!

Kander will be visiting me today, and we will both begin the quest-fest for the reindeer!

Merry 4th day of Christmas! Happy all holidays!

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:47 am

Mat wrote:Same sentiments, so I am reusing the thread :). Thank you everyone who has helped Kander and me with events. Neither of us completed the sleigh, but both recouped the gems 8-) . Kander’s goal was to get the house, which he met.

RL is still busy —

Kander is going to be a big brother :D .

My beautiful kohl & white kitty has used up all her lives :cry:. I am done with the sadness from loss for now. Maybe one day I will let another kitty rule me, but not now ...just too sad!

Kander will be visiting me today, and we will both begin the quest-fest for the reindeer!

Merry 4th day of Christmas! Happy all holidays!

Matt So sorry about your loss , I'm scared now about one of mine.

. I need you to come to my island or have Kander come, I still have a lot of pikes presents. I've been looking for you or Kander, I felt awful when I got your response to my PM like right after I sold stuff in the Halloween event , I was saving. Would love to make it up. If Kander buys a present tell him to stay there and get more, I'll sell him a lot if I'm playing.
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:32 am

Matt did you get enough, someone else bought my last offering???
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:55 am

Thank you Lisa! I got a bunch, then ran out of storage, lol.

How far can we progress our sleigh now that event is over? (I feel like that answer is somewhere on the forum, but I have missed it).

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”