Friend Ship Update

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 15
J1st

Friend Ship Update

Postby J1st » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:34 pm

For those of you who have a Friend Ship, and were successful in getting the friendly flower from support, then you probably know that when a friend ship comes into your port, if you click on it, and the person sending the friend ship has an avatar attached to their island, you'll see who the request is coming from. Sorry, long winded explanation. Lina, I recognize your avatar, so Thank You for the storage upgrade part, and I hope you enjoy the crab sushi you'll be getting from me. Happy New Year!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby Ely321 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 pm

I put my friend ship out, I did not get a friendly flower from PB but I did receive a gift from someone when they filled my friend ship order at their dock. It was a monkey head so I don't know who but Thank You :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:40 am

J1st wrote: … Lina, I recognize your avatar, so Thank You for the storage upgrade part, and I hope you enjoy the crab sushi you'll be getting from me. Happy New Year!

Sorry Jerry, but that's not how the FS boat works … all Lina gets is a bubble above her boat that gives her karma, and possibly a tool or storage upgrade part. Like Ely below.
Ely321 wrote:I put my friend ship out, I did not get a friendly flower from PB but I did receive a gift from someone when they filled my friend ship order at their dock. It was a monkey head so I don't know who but Thank You :D

That monkey-head does have a Friendly Flower. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:56 am

J1st wrote:For those of you who have a Friend Ship, and were successful in getting the friendly flower from support, then you probably know that when a friend ship comes into your port, if you click on it, and the person sending the friend ship has an avatar attached to their island, you'll see who the request is coming from. Sorry, long winded explanation. Lina, I recognize your avatar, so Thank You for the storage upgrade part, and I hope you enjoy the crab sushi you'll be getting from me. Happy New Year!

I’m so out of the loop.... don’t know anything about this but thank you!
I have been working and playing like mad in between that I just fulfill what H asks and don’t even look! Got my reindeer just few hours ago since my boss is gone and free to do as I please!
Happy New Year!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:34 am

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
J1st wrote: … Lina, I recognize your avatar, so Thank You for the storage upgrade part, and I hope you enjoy the crab sushi you'll be getting from me. Happy New Year!

Sorry Jerry, but that's not how the FS boat works … all Lina gets is a bubble above her boat that gives her karma, and possibly a tool or storage upgrade part. Like Ely below.
Ely321 wrote:I put my friend ship out, I did not get a friendly flower from PB but I did receive a gift from someone when they filled my friend ship order at their dock. It was a monkey head so I don't know who but Thank You :D

It was a joke DD, but actually, if she has a Friendly Flower, she will see my avatar, gifting her friend ship, obviously not the crab sushi part... :lol: :lol: . There is another post where a bunch of us tested what did and didn't happen if you have the friendly flower with your friend ship and being able to see who made the request in your dock and getting a gift from them both required a FF to be able to see what happened, if they have a game avatar. But, you're right, it wasn't exactly as I described it. And, if Ely wants to see who it is at her dock, she needs to ask support for a friendly flower too. Happy New Year.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 pm

I’ll add a little more info just for further clarification....

Yes, you need a FF to see the avatar when a FS comes to your dock, and for that person to receive a reward when you fill that order. However, the person on the receiving end does NOT need a FF to get the reward at their FS from you filling their order, nor do they need one to see the avatar with the reward they get when someone fills their order. You all remeber seeing my avatar above your FS with the reward when I filled your orders prior to anyone else getting the FF from support, right? ;) So again, it’s not required for the receiving person. What having a FF does is reactivates the functions of the FS, The friend ship WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY OR AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED WITHOUT THE FF. So what it activates is the programming that allows a person to receive a reward from you when you fill their order (because no one will receive anything if the person filling the order does not have a FF), and the bonus is that you get to see the avatar of the person that your gift is going to ;)

Does that all make sense? Please, feel free to ask me any questions for clarification on absolutely anything about the FS and their functions :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:35 pm

J1st wrote:For those of you who have a Friend Ship, and were successful in getting the friendly flower from support ...

mauimonkey wrote:I’ll add a little more info just for further clarification....

Yes, you need a FF to see the avatar when a FS comes to your dock, and for that person to receive a reward when you fill that order. However, the person on the receiving end does NOT .

Does that all make sense? Please, feel free to ask me any questions for clarification on absolutely anything about the FS and their functions :D

Oh my sakes! I did not know any of this. I’ve missed so much :(
So, per Jerry, I need to write to support and ask for a Friendly Flower?? Maui, you are always a wealth of helpful information!

Thank you posters! ❤️

Happy New Year, friends!
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Mat wrote:
J1st wrote:For those of you who have a Friend Ship, and were successful in getting the friendly flower from support ...

mauimonkey wrote:I’ll add a little more info just for further clarification....

Yes, you need a FF to see the avatar when a FS comes to your dock, and for that person to receive a reward when you fill that order. However, the person on the receiving end does NOT .

Oh my sakes! I did not know any of this. I’ve missed so much :(
So, per Jerry, I need to write to support and ask for a Friendly Flower?? Maui, you are always a wealth of helpful information!

Thank you posters! ❤️

Happy New Year, friends!

Hi Mat! Yes, send a ticket to support asking to have a 2017 Friendly Flower added to your game (as long as you have a friend ship). Support won’t need any further explanation, they will know exactly what you are talking about. Though you may have to reply if you get the auto response ;)

And just for fun, here is the incredibly long thread where we discovered all of this, if you are interested and have a bunch of free time to read it, lol ;) :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=206730
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:55 am

J1st wrote:
DragonDiscipleD wrote:

It was a joke DD, but actually, if she has a Friendly Flower, she will see my avatar, gifting her friend ship, obviously not the crab sushi part... :lol: :lol: . There is another post where a bunch of us tested what did and didn't happen if you have the friendly flower with your friend ship and being able to see who made the request in your dock and getting a gift from them both required a FF to be able to see what happened, if they have a game avatar. But, you're right, it wasn't exactly as I described it. And, if Ely wants to see who it is at her dock, she needs to ask support for a friendly flower too. Happy New Year.

I got my FF and a Warning not to sell it so does this mean I need to keep it in my storage in order to see who visits my island?? HELP
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi Lina. Yes, you need to keep it in your storage to not only see people, but for them to get a gift from you when you fill their order as well.

The flowers aren’t actually sellable. What they mean is do not feed it to someone else’s ship when you visit their island. The flowers are still feedable and you will see an “!” over the ship when you visit someone’s island. Do not feed it to the ship or you will lose all the functions again and most likely will not be able to get another flower from support.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”