Friend Ship Update

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 5
Lcoelho

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 am

mauimonkey wrote:Hi Lina. Yes, you need to keep it in your storage to not only see people, but for them to get a gift from you when you fill their order as well.

The flowers aren’t actually sellable. What they mean is do not feed it to someone else’s ship when you visit their island. The flowers are still feedable and you will see an “!” over the ship when you visit someone’s island. Do not feed it to the ship or you will lose all the functions again and most likely will not be able to get another flower from support.

Thanks Maui. I been reading all the comments from the other thread also but since TF is going on I have filled quite few FS orders... the puzzling part is I normally do them and until this moment no gifts other than what the boat offers, oh well, I can see who I gift now!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:30 am

Hi, Lena just saw your lovely avatar with you are you husband on my friend ship, ThankYou!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:32 pm

J1st wrote:Hi, Lena just saw your lovely avatar with you are you husband on my friend ship, ThankYou!

Thank you. Unless the FS boat ask really crazy stuff I always fill the order and like I said before now I can see who gets my gift. Happy New Year!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:08 pm

I really like knowing whose boat I'm supplying, so thank you to all of you who figured out the friend ship issue! There are still many monkey heads, but at least now I can see the blue border, and know I'm helping a friend. Interestingly enough, the only avatar I've seen over my boat is mauimonkey's, at least four or five times now. Thank you, maui!
Happy playing,
Pacific Oshi

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:45 pm

PacificOshi wrote:I really like knowing whose boat I'm supplying, so thank you to all of you who figured out the friend ship issue! There are still many monkey heads, but at least now I can see the blue border, and know I'm helping a friend. Interestingly enough, the only avatar I've seen over my boat is mauimonkey's, at least four or five times now. Thank you, maui!
Happy playing,
Pacific Oshi

You’re welcome Oshi :D And thank you for filling my orders as well, I’ve seen gifts from you many times now!
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:24 am

Me too very thankful. And it is cool how PB gifts us a friendship bouquet if we ask. I finally received mine after about three emails. Again how fun to be able to fill boats that I recognize. I filled Liv’s boat today.

But if my boat goes out how do I know ? I didn’t think there was a way but I thought I read J1st explaining something, maybe?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:56 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:But if my boat goes out how do I know ?

Hi Life. There isn’t any way to tell when your friend ship sails to someone else’s island. But your ship will sail for sure as long as you reached level 5 during the FS event and as long as you don’t put your FS in storage. We can tell when someone fills our order (as long as the person filling it has the FF) because we get a reward at our FS on our island, but there is no way of knowing when or how many times it may go to other people’s islands.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:59 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:But if my boat goes out how do I know ?

Hi Life. There isn’t any way to tell when your friend ship sails to someone else’s island. But your ship will sail for sure as long as you reached level 5 during the FS event and as long as you don’t put your FS in storage. We can tell when someone fills our order (as long as the person filling it has the FF) because we get a reward at our FS on our island, but there is no way of knowing when or how many times it may go to other people’s islands.

Ok cool I have my friendship boat stored that is why I wasn’t seeing that part. Thank you.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm

I’ve seen both Maui’s and Lena’s avatars on my Friendship in recent days, so thank you both!

I don’t have any ff in storage but I do still have one unharvested flower pot I kept as a decoration.

Is that why I can see your avatars or can the fs owner always see those?

I was thinking the main benefit if having the ff is to be able to see the fs boat owners avatar when it arrives at your dock. Is that right?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 pm

BethM wrote:I’ve seen both Maui’s and Lena’s avatars on my Friendship in recent days, so thank you both!

I don’t have any ff in storage but I do still have one unharvested flower pot I kept as a decoration.

Is that why I can see your avatars or can the fs owner always see those?

I was thinking the main benefit if having the ff is to be able to see the fs boat owners avatar when it arrives at your dock. Is that right?

Yes! :D Interesting it worked for you with an uncollected flower pot, but also makes sense.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”