Friend Ship Update

Talk about anything you'd like in here
Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 am

LifeUnlimited wrote:
Yep when PB allowed us many new slots for friends, I finally was able to find Liv, Mat, J1st, BethM, dragonwalker and many more who chat on here the most..., :D super fun to have celebrates to play with..! On FB I am Angela B and my avatar shows up with an older pic of my 4 kids... on PB I am lifeunlimited and just have a random avatar (bc I never found out how to change it)! I have feed your two pets the last few days and came for a seal dive or two and of course some table feeding... :D


Oh! I think I know which one might be you then! I’ve seen the avatar with the kids, I just didn’t know who it was. I haven’t seen your ship yet but will keep on the lookout so that I can friend you back. And thanks! :D


DragonDiscipleD wrote:And usually I'm just a monkey-head. ;) Above Mauimonkey's FS boat too. :P

Yep, I’ve seen you many many times above my FS recently (thanks! :D ) but.... your real pic has been showing for a few weeks now. It was always a monkeyhead before but currently I see the pic and a different name. But either way.... Thank you so much for all of your generosity to my island, for feedings, helping on dives, and of course... for filling FS orders :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 am

mauimonkey wrote:...
Yep, I’ve seen you many many times above my FS recently (thanks! :D ) but.... your real pic has been showing for a few weeks now. It was always a monkeyhead before but currently I see the pic and a different name. But either way.... Thank you so much for all of your generosity to my island, for feedings, helping on dives, and of course... for filling FS orders :D

That's funny because I don't usually play connected to Fb. I just occasionally use it to move or backup my game. Ely was actually saying the same thing a couple months ago. :?

Is it only the FS boat that shows my Fb? Is it full name or just first name …my island map keeps saying I'm "Me". :?:

And thank you for …everything. :D

EDIT: I just checked my Facebook settings and I had 5 active logins, not counting the one (and only) I was supposed to have. Oldest still active login was from December 12th. When did we get the winter version upgrade, was it then? Dates of all those still active logins would have been the days I've been moving my game from one device to another during the holidays.

Warning: It seems that the Windows version of PB no longer disconnects properly from Facebook. It leaves an active login behind every time.
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland
Top

LifeUnlimited
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 am

mauimonkey wrote:
LifeUnlimited wrote:
Yep when PB allowed us many new slots for friends, I finally was able to find Liv, Mat, J1st, BethM, dragonwalker and many more who chat on here the most..., :D super fun to have celebrates to play with..! On FB I am Angela B and my avatar shows up with an older pic of my 4 kids... on PB I am lifeunlimited and just have a random avatar (bc I never found out how to change it)! I have feed your two pets the last few days and came for a seal dive or two and of course some table feeding... :D


Oh! I think I know which one might be you then! I’ve seen the avatar with the kids, I just didn’t know who it was. I haven’t seen your ship yet but will keep on the lookout so that I can friend you back. And thanks! :D

Oh cool! And curious if your table is already done?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:Is it only the FS boat that shows my Fb? Is it full name or just first name …my island map keeps saying I'm "Me". :?:

No, it was showing for everything. Just a first name I think. But you are back to “Me” now ;)

LifeUnlimited wrote:Oh cool! And curious if your table is already done?

Yep, all done :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
DragonDiscipleD wrote:Is it only the FS boat that shows my Fb? Is it full name or just first name …my island map keeps saying I'm "Me". :?:

No, it was showing for everything. Just a first name I think. But you are back to “Me” now ;)

Thanks :D, I figured deleting all five of those old active logins would have cured it. ;)

I really should create a new Fb gaming account for this game ...or start using the one I'm using, so that I wouldn't be yet another dull monkeyhead. 8-)

Or maybe I should just go with the group and quit playing this stupid game already. :P

But hey, at least you didn't have to see five of "Me". :lol:
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ship Update

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:25 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:Thanks :D, I figured deleting all five of those old active logins would have cured it. ;)

I really should create a new Fb gaming account for this game ...or start using the one I'm using, so that I wouldn't be yet another dull monkeyhead. 8-)

Or maybe I should just go with the group and quit playing this stupid game already. :P

But hey, at least you didn't have to see five of "Me". :lol:

I have to admit that it is nice when people do have an identifying avatar of some kind, then we know who leaves gifts and stuff. There have been times I’ve been bombed by monkeyheads and there aren’t any ships at my island anymore, and so then I have no idea who it was.

Yep, the game only FB works well for me :) I was opposed to it at first (that was a long time ago), but now I’m really glad I have it and would totally recommend it. Hardest part is picking a name that works and they will accept, lol. Basically you can have anything for the first name (like mine is Mauimonkey), but you have to put something for the last name that it thinks is a real last name. And of course pick something that we’d all recognize and know it was you, or should I say “Me”, lol.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”